Chapter 53: Extraordinary

Venom Snake's POV

I am being sent back to Afghanistan again for another mission. Ocelot gives me the details.

Ocelot: Boss, retrieve the film canister our informant hid in Spugmay Keep before he died. It contains vital information on Skull Face's plan. For now, our only clue is the garbled photograph the informant tried to send us before the end. We're working on analyzing the data, but there's no time to wait. A KGB Spetsnaz is after the target as well. Boss, go to Spugmay Keep, and use the VI to lead you to where the film canister is hidden. It is paramount you retrieve the target before the enemy does.

The chopper lands. I get out of the chopper and get on D-Horse. I ride him to Spugmay Keep. I see guards. I put on my night vision goggles and start searching around the area. I avoid the guards. I search around the front and the middle of the area.

Venom Snake: Where is it?

I then hear a gasp. A guard saw me. I quickly get out my tranquilizer gun and shoot the guard. I then see something with my goggles... the film! I pick it up.

Kaz: You've completed your objective. Now get out of the hot zone.

I take off my goggles and crawl away. When I was far away enough from the guards, I get up and start running. I whistle for D-Horse. He runs over to me and I get on him. I then call for the chopper. I ride D-Horse to the landing zone. I then get on the chopper and the chopper flies me away from the mission area.