Chapter 92: Raining

Y/N's POV

The chopper takes me and Quiet back to Mother Base. I notice it starting to rain.

Y/N: It's raining.

Quiet looks up suddenly.

Quiet: Oh?

Quiet gets up and opens the door. She then looks at the rain, she then jumps off the chopper and lands on the platform. No one was in sight. I see Quiet slowly spin around and play in the rain. I then see her take her boots off, and she starts to strip down, now she is only in her bra and panties. She starts crawling around on the ground to get as much water as possible. The chopper lands on the helipad and I walk over to her. Quiet looks up at me and disappears.

Y/N: Quiet?

I grab her boots and pour the water out of it. I then see Quiet reappear and gets a playful look on her face. She starts to splash the rain water at me while giggling. I put her boots down as she still splashes me. I get playful and I start doing the same thing. We both start playing with each other in the rain. But I then see her trip, I quickly catch her, bringing her closer to me. We see the rain slowly starting to stop.

Quiet: I'll... put my stuff back on...

Quiet grabs her boots and starts heading back to my quarters, disappearing. I do nothing but stare.