Chapter 7: C2W

Venom Snake's POV

I was once again in my chopper. I got the first mission done. I decided to go for the second one.

Timeskip

My chopper was landing back in Afghanistan. D-Horse will not be part of the mission, so I'm alone for it. My mission objectives is to destroy the communications network for the soviets at their base. I was walking down the hill as I got out the chopper. I see a little pup run to me. He had a missing eye.

Kaz: That wild dog pup... He's a tough little guy.

Venom Snake: What happened to his eye?

Kaz: Boss, this is no time to be playing with animals. What are you gonna do, Boss?

I get out my Fulton recovery device and put it on the dog. The Fulton takes the dog up.

Kaz: Boss.... What did you do to the dog?

Venom Snake: Prepare for the pup back at Mother Base. I Fulton extracted him.

Kaz: Roger that, we'll pick him up.

Venom Snake: Good. Now proceeding with the mission.

I start running. I was getting closer to the base. I see two guards walking. They both see me.

Guard 1: Freeze!

Guard 2: Don't move!

I grab the first soldier and hip throw him on the ground, I then grab the other guard and slam him on the ground.

Venom Snake: CQC never fails.

I make it to the base, I get my C4 out, I sneak into the right house without being seen. I put the C4 on the main network. I then get out and crawl away from a safe distance. I then detonate the C4, destroying all comms.

Kaz: Mission complete, now get out of there.

Venom Snake: On it.

I reach the LZ for the chopper. I get in and Pequod flies us away.