Chapter 101: Sending soldiers at FOBs

Y/N's POV

I have been ordering my Combat Unit men to infiltrate the FOBs. They have been impressing me. A lot of nukes were coming in, and we were dismantling all of them. I am watching from the Intel tower. We are watching the men infiltrating the bases. And we are seeing the nukes and men getting extracted.

Ocelot: The nukes are continuing to decrease, Boss.

Kaz: We are getting closer and closer to nuclear disarmament.

Y/N: We can do it... we can make the world peaceful... until the real Boss is finished with Outer Heaven...

Ocelot and Kaz looks at each other.

Ocelot: We'll hear from him whenever he's finished.

Kaz: I hope he doesn't ruin the peaceful world we worked so hard to make...

Ocelot: Whatever Snake does, I know he'll be proud of you, Y/N.

I smile.

Y/N: I hope so too...

I think about Snake. I am loyal to him, but at the same time, I can't shake the feeling that I only became his phantom just to shield him.

Y/N: But at the same time, I don't know, he made me... him. Just to cover himself and protect himself. Would he even care?

Kaz: I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't.

Ocelot gave Kaz a glare, he then looks at me.

Ocelot: He would, he knows you are at his level. And he knows that you are the only one skilled enough to accomplish everything you did. You and him are both Big Boss. You both share that legacy. It won't go away when Snake comes back.

Y/N: Yeah... anyways, let's get back to the nukes.

As I say this, the Combat Unit comes back. We see the nukes they extracted.

Y/N: Let's dismantle them.

Kaz: You got it, Boss.

We dismantle the nukes. We get ready to find more.