Chapter 34: The War Economy

Venom Snake's POV

I am back in the chopper. On my way to my next mission.

Kaz: Eliminate the high-ranking CFA official in charge of supplying weapons to UNITA. The target stays at Nova Braga Airport. Head to the airport first.

I get out of the chopper. I see D-Horse. I get on top of D-Horse and ride him to the airport.

Kaz: Great, you made it. I've sent the information to your map screen. That's the target's predicted location. Check all around the target and plan carefully before moving in.

I use my binoculars to get a better look at the airport.

Venom Snake: Going from the back would help.

I ride D-Horse to the back of the airport. There was a small part of the gate that was missing barbed wire. I climb over it and sneak over to the main building. I see a guard and a camera.

Ocelot: A gun camera. If it spots you, it'll give you a lead hello.

I get closer to the guard and aim my gun at him.

Venom Snake: Don't move.

He puts his gun down and puts his hands up.

Venom Snake: On the ground!

The guard gets on the ground with his hands behind his head. I then sneak in. I hear a grunt, someone spotted me, I quickly get my AM MRS-4 and shoot him in the head before he alerts the others.

Kaz: Boss, we've just received word that the arms dealer due to inspect Nova Braga Airport is on his way. Once his chopper has arrived, he'll be touring the facilities along with the target. Let him bring the target out into your line of fire.

As Kaz is finished talking, I find the target. I shoot him in the head, get out of the building, take out the camera, get on D-Horse, and got out of the airport.

Kaz: That's it - you made it out of the hot zone. No sign of the enemy. Mission complete, Boss.