Chapter 11: Where Do The Bees Sleep?

Venom Snake's POV

I shot up from bed after my nightmare. I was remembering that night nine years ago. I was getting a radio call from Kaz.

Kaz: Boss. Something came up. I tell you the details on the way.

Venom Snake: Got it.

I get my gear and head for the chopper.

Timeskip

I am in the chopper, I am getting close to the landing zone in Afghanistan.

Kaz: Boss, locate and bring back the U.S. military's new weapon, codenamed "Honey Bee." The CIA put it in the hands of the "Hamid" group of Mujahideen. But the Hamid fighters were wiped out. The Honey Bee must still be hidden at their base, the fort at Da Smasei Laman. Unfortunately, the Soviets are looking for the weapon as well. You have to get to it before they do, and bring it back here.

Venom Snake: Got it.

The chopper gets to the landing zone. I get off the chopper, I get on D-Horse. I ride him across the road. We keep going until we see a upcoming base.

Ocelot: A Soviet relay base. Think there's something in there that could lead us to the Honey Bee?

Venom Snake: I think so. I'll find out, and I'll take some soldiers back to the base.

Ocelot: Good thinking, Boss.

I get off D-Horse and sneak into the relay base. I find a soldier and get him in a CQC hold. I get out my knife and aim it at his neck.

Venom Snake: Speak. What do you guys know about the Honey Bee?

Soldier: W-We are looking for it. We have a prisoner who should know.

Venom Snake: Prisoner?

Soldier: Yes! Yes! That's all I know!

I then choke him out with my CQC hold. I then Fulton extract him. I go through the base. I see a bridge. Across the bridge, I see a prisoner getting tortured while tied up by soldiers.

Venom Snake: Prisoner.

Kaz: That's the Hamid soldier! He knows where it is! Help him!

Venom Snake: On it.

I sneak through by using the stairs that take me under the bridge. I then get across. I use my tranquilizer gun on the soldiers surrounding the prisoner. I walk to the prisoner and untie him with my knife. I help him sit up.

Kaz: A survivor, one of the Hamid.

The Hamid fighter starts to back away, I calm him down and show him the picture of the Honey Bee. I tap the picture, telling him if he knows where it is. He responds by giving me sign language.

Kaz: Is he mute?

He then mocks using a missile laugher and then blowing up.

Kaz: He knows about it. This is our chance!

I nod at the fighter and tap the picture again. He then points at a direction. The location. I then Fulton the fighter. Then soldiers found me.

Soldier: Hostile!

I get behind cover as they shoot. I get out my AM MRS-4 and shoot back. I kill most of them, but more were coming. I see a car and get on, I ram everyone in my way. D-Horse comes over as I get out the car, I get back on and we head out the relay base. We make it to Da Smasei Laman. I get off D-Horse and sneak in. I make to the very bottom of the base. I then find the Honey Bee.

Ocelot: Who would've thought they'd hide it there...

I pick up the Honey Bee.

Kaz: You secured the target. Now you just need to bring it back. You are NOT to use the Honey Bee. The contract said to return it with its ammunition.