Chapter 55: Proxy War Without End

Venom Snake's POV

I am being sent back to Africa for another mission.

Kaz: The CFA are assembling an armored column to the north of Nova Braga Airport. Your job is to wipe them out. Listen to the tape for the contract details. Just be aware that the column's commander served with 5 Commando and later made a name for himself in South Africa's 32 Battalion. He's a hardened veteran, so don't take him lightly.

Venom Snake: Noted.

Kaz: Boss, I have a report from the Intel Team. The targets are now on the move. I've sent their predicted route to your iDroid. Check your map.

The chopper lands. I get on D-Horse. I check my iDroid. One of the targets are heading to a nearby outpost. I ride D-Horse all the way to the outpost. I tranquilize all of the guards and Fulton extract them. I then wait for one of the tanks to pass by. The tank stops at the outpost. I then Fulton extract the tank.

Kaz: Boss, we have new targets! Check your IDroid for the details!

I see two more tanks coming. I hide until they also stop at the outpost. I crawl to the tank in the back and Fulton extract it. I do the same thing with the other tank.

Kaz: Nice work, Boss! The targets are almost history!

I see one more tank, and a chopper heading for this outpost. I quickly get back behind cover. The last tank stops. I quickly get behind it and Fulton extract it.

Kaz: Just one target left.

I get out my rocket launcher and shoot my missiles at the chopper. It falls and explodes.

Kaz: You completed the objective. Now get out of there.

I get back on D-Horse and call the chopper. I ride D-Horse to the landing zone. I then get on the chopper. The chopper flies me away.