🍓2🍓

Maybe it's just the cologne he uses.

Long story short all Minho could think about was which type of cologne the boy in front of him wore for the entire period.

Or is it perfume? Why the hell is it so sweet? It's addictive. Maybe I should just ask him when class is over.

He jumped at the sudden sound of the bell ringing, pulling him out of his thoughts as he noticed he had been staring at the back of Jisung's head for the entire class period.

He noticed that the boy was quickly packing up his stuff and was about to leave but Minho quickly stood up and stood in front of his desk.

"E-excuse me," Jisung said quietly, not looking up at Minho.

"Oh sorry" Minho apologized and moved so Jisung could stand up but still stood in front of him. "I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Minho," He said as he held his hand out.

"O-oh. Well umm, I-i should go. I have to f-find where my next class is."

"Are you sure you don't need any help? My next teacher is really nice and wouldn't mind if I'm late. I could walk you there." That was a complete lie. Minho would most definitely get detention if he were late to his next class.

"Y-yeah I'm fine," Jisung said before quickly rushing past Minho and running off to find his next class.

"Minho, you were starring at him like a lovesick puppy the entire class," Seungmin said as he walked closer to his friend after witnessing the entire awkward conversation between the two. "I'll admit that he's cute but did you have to creep him out so much on his first day?" he teased.

"It's not like that! I mean- yeah he's cute but I just want to be his friend. This school is pretty big and he would probably get lost so I thought I could help him."

"Well sorry to tell you  but he looked like he wanted absolutely nothing to do with you."

"Shut up" Minho mumbled as he walked past Seungmin "I gotta go to my next class."

Much to Minho's disappointment, he didn't have second or third period with Jisung.

He sat down with Chan, Hyunjin, and Seungmin at their usual lunch table but Minho couldn't stop looking around, wondering where Jisung was and if he had made any friends yet.

why do I care so much?

"Minho who are you looking for?" Chan questioned, waving his hand in front of the younger's face to get his attention.

"Probably the new kid" Seungmin said before he could respond "Minho has a crush."

"I don't! I just- It's his first day and he seemed really nervous and I want to be his friend."

"The new kid is also very cute and Minho was staring at him the entire class period," Seungmin explained, earning a glare from Hyunjin and a surprised look from Chan since Minho had never really shown interest in people outside of their friend group. "Not cuter than you Hyunjin stop glaring at me" he rolled his eyes at his boyfriend.

"Why isn't he in the cafeteria though?" Minho questioned as he gave up looking since lunch was already halfway over and Jisung most likely wasn't going to show up.

"It's his first day, he's probably looking around the school" Hyunjin shrugged as he took a sip of blood out of his tinted water bottle before sliding it over to Minho since he had noticed he hadn't drunk anything yet.

"Thanks but I'm not hungry." Minho slid it back over to him.

"Hungry? That was water?" Seungmin said, confused.

"Oh- yeah sorry I meant thirsty," Minho explained with an awkward smile. He was really out of it today and he had no idea what his issue was. Usually, he was careful not to say stupid things in front of Seungmin.

The rest of Minho's day was extremely boring. Up until last period when he finally saw the boy he had been hoping to see again all day long.

They were in art class. One of Minho's favorite classes, and lucky for him, there was only one more free seat in the classroom which meant Jisung had to sit next to him. Maybe he would start liking this class even more now.

Minho smiled a bit to himself when Jisung sat down next to him. He immediately noticed the sweet scent again, which was now even stronger, he assumed it was because he was sitting closer to him now that they were at a small table and not sitting at spaced-out desks.

He felt his stomach growl, dang I guess I should've drunk some of that blood Hyunjin offered me...it's fine, I'll be okay until class is over.

"Hi Jisung" He greeted as the small boy just gave him a small wave and started pulling things out of his backpack.

I guess he really doesn't want to be my friend.

Minho pouted but decided to keep trying anyway.

"Did you have any trouble finding any of your classes?"

Jisung just shook his head no, not even glancing towards Minho.

"Have you made any friends yet?"

Jisung shook his head no again, silently wishing that Minho would take it as a sign to stop talking to him.

"Do yo-"

"Okay class" The teacher interrupted him as Minho frowned.

He only halfway paid attention to what the teacher was saying but he couldn't take his eyes off of Jisung, even if he was just looking at the back of his head the majority of the time. He was also distracted by his stomach growling the entire class.

Why am I so hungry today?

Suddenly the bell rang and he noticed how Jisung was quickly trying to leave again. As much as Minho wanted to stay and try to talk to Jisung again, he was starving so he left just as quickly and went to find either Chan or Hyunjin.

Jisung was relieved when Minho didn't try to start another conversation with him once class had ended.

he probably hates me. One of the teachers probably just offered him extra credit or something if he helped me. Why was he trying so hard though? And why were so many girls whispering when I walked into class? Minho was staring at me too...do I really look that horrible today?

Jisung let out a sigh of relief once he finally stepped inside his yet again, empty home and took off his shoes before going upstairs.

Jisung stop thinking so much, it's fine. Everyone will probably just ignore you starting tomorrow and everything will be fine.

But he couldn't stop overthinking every single thing that happened and wondering why certain things happened or why people were looking at him a certain way and what they were thinking about him, or why Minho tried to talk to him so much.

So he went into the bathroom and did the only thing he knew of that would calm himself down and stop overthinking.

Pretty.

He thought to himself as he watched the blood slowly come out of the fresh cuts on his arm.