‼️39‼️

-not proofread-

"Minho can we hang out after school?" Jisung asked while they were working on something in art class.

This was the first time they would be hanging out since the incident that happened after the party so Minho was shocked by the sudden question, to say the least.

"Sure!" Minho smiled, "my house?"

Jisung nodded in response as he continued to think about what he should do to figure out why Minho seemed to be hiding something. He knew he was most likely just overthinking it but he couldn't push away the feeling that there truly was something Minho was keeping. And if Minho knew his biggest secret then it would only be fair for him to know Minho's too.

  However, he wasn't sure how to go about the situation. The only thing that seemed suspicious was Minho abruptly leaving class sometimes and he and Jeognin both saying that he smells good despite the fact that he doesn't wear cologne...also the fact that he never really sees Minho eat anything but he also wasn't with him twenty-four seven to know much about that.

I should just ask him about it.

He'll probably tell me if I ask him about it.

I doubt he's purposely trying to hide something from me.

~~~~~~~~

The two walked to Minho's house together once their class had finished as Jisung was silently overthinking how he should bring up the topic in a casual conversation.

"What do you think about Jeongin?" Jisung finally asked, deciding that bringing him up would be a good place to start.

"He's very...interesting. Why? What did you think about him?"

"He seems nice but umm it's kinda weird."

"If it's about the scent thing then don't think about it too much. I guess the shampoo you use is just really strong and it smells nice." Minho replied, knowing what Jisung was referring to and hoping that he wouldn't think too much about it.

"What does it smell like?"

"You smell really sweet." Minho smiled awkwardly, not wanting to explain exactly what Jisung's blood smelt like to him. "Anyway, I'm sure Chan is happy to see him after wondering about him for so long."

"Yeah, I hope they get to know each other better now," Jisung replied as he laid on Minho's bed. The entire situation felt slightly uncomfortable considering how long it had been since he was last at Minho's house.

Minho decided to play some music so they could talk to each other instead of playing a movie in hopes of getting Jisung to talk about why he self-harmed but Jisung had other plans for their conversation.

"Why do you abruptly leave art class sometimes?"

"Oh because- I uhh- I leave quickly when I'm supposed to hang out with Chan, Hyunjin, and Seungmin. Seungmin would make everyone leave without me if I don't hurry up and get there on time so I have to hurry up."

"Oh...that makes sense," Jisung mumbled.

Maybe he's not keeping anything from me.

I'm probably just overthinking it.

Why am I suspicious of him thinking that I smell nice in the first place? That's probably a normal compliment.

"Are you okay?" Minho questioned, noticing that Jisung seemed to be thinking a lot about something.

"Mhm sorry, I'm just being dumb," Jisung replied and tried to stop thinking too much into something that was probably nothing.

"Can I hug you?" Minho questioned, not wanting to push anything but he had the urge to pull the younger closer to him.

Jisung nodded, causing Minho to smile as he pulled him closer, having one arm loosely wrapped around his waist and the other one on the side of his face as the blue-haired boy blushed from how close they suddenly were.

"You're so pretty." Minho complimented.

"No, you," Jisung replied, not realizing that he had said it out loud until he heard Minho's soft laughter which just made his face even redder.

"Oh?" Minho said as Jisung avoided making eye contact at all costs, scared that he would somehow further embarrass himself.

"Forget I said that, please."

"Are you embarrassed...baby?" Minho whispered the last word into his ear, enjoying the reactions he got from teasing him.

"Shut up."

"Make me."

Jisung ended up being the one to go silent after that. From what he had seen in movies 'make me' in this situation really meant 'kiss me' but there was no way that's what Minho wanted or at least he didn't think that's what he meant.

Minho frowned a bit once he realized Jisung wasn't going to try and make him shut up but then remembered that he still needed to talk to Jisung about his self-harming. Or at least try to and hope that it doesn't go horribly wrong.

"Jisung."

"Hmm?"

"Can we umm talk about your-" Minho got cut off once Jisung saw the brunet glance down at his arm. He wanted to avoid this conversation at all costs but his brain couldn't think of an excuse to change the subject so his body did instead.

Minho immediately kissed back once Jisung had closed the space between them. He was surprised but also extremely happy. This was the first time Jisung had ever initiated a kiss other than the time he was drunk.

The happy feeling disappeared as soon as he realized why Jisung had kissed him in the first place though.

He's just trying to avoid the conversation, Minho thought to himself and pulled away.

"No talking about it," Jisung said with tinted cheeks once Minho had pulled away.

"No talking about the reason you kissed me or the fact that you kissed me?" Minho questioned.

"Both," Jisung replied and moved away from Minho then stood up and grabbed his backpack.

"Why are you leaving so soon? You've only been here for an hour." Minho asked even though he already knew the answer. Jisung was scared that he would force him to talk about it. And he knew it was his fault for Jisung being so cautious.

"I forgot that my parents wanted me to come home early today." Jisung lied, he knew it was quite the opposite. His parents would be happier if he never came back but he knew Minho would try to bring it up again so he wanted to leave.

He should have just stayed at Minho's for longer.