⛽️82⛽️

-not proofread-

"What happened with Felix?" Minho asked as Jisung sat down next to him in art class.

"A while ago I kinda told him what you said about me being a joke to you because he saw my umm...you know? So he told me that I was too dependent on you." Jisung whispered.

"What did you say?"

"That you didn't mean it and that I would try to make friends with more people."

"Did he believe you?" Minho questioned because he completely understood why Felix acted that way. He honestly didn't deserve for Jisung to forgive him so quickly but the younger never even got mad in the first place.

"He told me to not get close to you again so quickly but he also doesn't know the full story."

"Did you tell him you weren't going to his house after school?"

"No," Jisung sighed "would it be a bad idea for me to tell him the truth?"

"You know him better than I do. As long as you think he would believe you."

"I don't know if he would," Jisung said, laying his head on his desk.

"Don't stress yourself out too much about it," Minho said, also laying his head down so he could look at Jisung and showed him a small smile. He knew for a fact that even if they wanted to be, neither Felix nor Jisung could stay mad at each other if something did happen between them.

~~~~~~~~

Minho and Jisung walked out of their classroom together so they could walk back to Minho's together.

"Jisung!" Felix yelled, catching up to the both of them, "I thought you were going to hang out with Seungmin?" he asked, glaring at Minho for a quick second before looking back at Jisung.

"Minho and I have a project to work on for art class," Jisung explained, and luckily it wasn't a lie. They really did have to finish their project considering that it was due tomorrow.

"Are you coming home after?"

"I don't know. It's due tomorrow and we have a lot more to do."

Felix frowned as he looked between the two of them. He had a horrible feeling about Jisung hanging out with Minho. He knew he was paranoid but he hated seeing Jisung like that but it also sucked because Minho was also the only person that could bring the happy smiley Jisung back. He just hoped that Jisung would keep his word about making new friends and that it would help him become less dependent on Minho.

"Can we hang out tomorrow?" Felix asked, looking back at Jisung. "I still want to watch a movie and play video games and stuff with you."

"Yeah of course."

"See you tomorrow," Felix said, pulling Jisung into a hug. "Don't forget about promising to make some new friends too," he said quietly.

"I haven't."

Felix moved away from the hug before saying goodbye then hesitantly leaving the two. As much as he wanted to he couldn't control every little thing Jisung did. He just hoped he was right about Minho not meaning what he said. And it was only for a day. As far as he knew, Jisung would be back at his house the next day. Or so he thought.