🚨40🚨

Jisung immediately noticed Minho's mood seem to drop as soon as he walked into the classroom where Jisung was waiting for him.

That was exactly the opposite of what Jisung had wanted. He wanted Minho to be his happy cheerful self so he could take his mind off of everything that happened after he went home yesterday but Minho, for some reason, seemed to always be able to tell when something had happened.

Can he smell blood?

No, that's ridiculous.

Besides, why the heck would it smell sweet?

Maybe it's just because I have eye bags.

That doesn't exactly make sense either though because usually, they aren't that bad.

It makes more sense than him being able to smell blood.

I'm losing my mind.

But maybe it wouldn't hurt to make sure...

Jisung wasn't exactly sure how to test it out considering that he couldn't really just purposely hurt himself in front of Minho. He also wasn't sure how he could purposely 'accidentally' hurt himself without making it painfully obvious.

The more Jisung thought of the plan the more he realized how horrible it sounded.

Minho didn't want him to hurt himself and he was sitting there thinking of ways he could right in front of him.

it's not like that's actually how he can tell something is wrong with me anyway.

Maybe he's just really good at reading people.

The most logical reasoning he could think of but something still seemed weird.

He was so lost in thought that he hadn't even realized the strange black-haired boy they met yesterday was now in front of their class introducing himself.

Minho on the other hand had been glaring at him the second he walked in. He knew that the boy knew exactly what Jisung's scent was considering how he said is and it scared him. He didn't want anything to happen to Jisung and he didn't know much about Jeongin so he wanted him to stay as far away from him as possible.

Jeongin explained that he had missed class yesterday because he slept in late. Not the best thing to say on your first day to a teacher but at least he was honest about it.

The teacher asked if anyone wanted to show Jeongin around school and looked at all the students who raised their hands to see who she trusted the most out of all of them.

Meanwhile, Jisung was still thinking about how he could make sure he wasn't right about Minho being able to smell blood. Even though it sounded insane, he for some reason really just wanted to make sure.

I could do what Mina did, he thought to himself and placed his hand on top of his arm with his hoodie still covering it.

This is really messed up.

he knew he shouldn't do something like this, especially not in the middle of class but he was too zoned-out in his thoughts to completely think it through.