✂️95✂️

-not proofread-

"Would you like to read the caption?" Jackson questioned, scrolling down on the post before holding it up to Jisung's face again.

Even if Jisung wanted to read it his vision was so blurry that he couldn't. He wasn't sure if he could process reading anything right now considering how all over the place his thoughts were.

"I'm gonna kill you!" Minho yelled, finally letting go of Jisung's hand and went to punch Jackson but felt someone stop him by holding his arm back as Jackson started laughing.

"Minho you need to calm down. You know what would happen if you punched him. Everyone is watching right now, including Jisung and I know you're mad right now Jisung needs you so please set your priorities straight." Chan said quietly into Minho's ear as he felt Minho loosen up a bit so Chan let him move his arm down though still held onto it in case Jackson said anything else to make him lose it.

Minho had always been pretty protective over anyone he was close to so luckily by now Chan knew how to deal with it properly.

"Why are you crying Jisungie? Isn't this exactly what you wanted? Everyone's attention is on you now."

Minho shook his wrist free from Chan's grasp and went over to gently grab Jisung's arm to pull him as far away from anyone as possible.

He would take him outside but the bell still hadn't rung so there were most likely still people out there.

He pulled him into one of the abandoned classrooms in the school and immedietly noticed a very faint smell of blood. He stopped and noticed how the younger was roughly digging his nails into his hand and enlaced his hand with that one as well so he would stop.

It wasn't bleeding at all but he assumed that it had just healed quickly enough so that he could smell it without seeing it.

"Jisung, breath. It's okay, I promise everything will be okay." Minho began, not knowing exactly what to do with him since he didn't know what to do with himself. His mind was also all over the place but Chan was right, he needed to prioritize Jisung right now.

Jisung aggressively shook his head no in response.

"Sungie, please focus on your breathing," Minho said, scared that he was going to pass out from the quick shaky breaths he was letting in.

Minho gave Jisung a few minutes to try as he rubbed circles into the back of his palms. Within a few minutes, his breaths were still shaky but they were a lot more spread out which Minho took as a good sign.

"Can I hug you?" Minho asked, wanting to make sure Jisung would feel comfortable with him doing that considering the current situation.

Jisung leaned his forehead onto Minho's shoulder which Minho took as a yes and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend. He immedietly felt his shirt become damp from Jisung's tears but that was the last thing he was worried about right now.

Both of them stayed silent for a while since the hug seemed to be more comforting than any words Minho could say to him right now. He gently traced shaped into the younger's back for what was most likely a very long period of time until Jisung's breathing went back to normal.

"I wish it would have worked," Jisung said quietly though Minho heard him loud and clear through the dead silence of the room.

"You wish what would have worked?" Minho asked, pulling away slightly to look at his boyfriend once he realized Jisung wasn't going to answer him. Jisung seemed to be staring at something so Minho followed his eyes to see bloodstains, an empty pill bottle, and a blade on the floor.

Minho cursed himself under his breath then moved to hold Jisung's hand to get him out of that classroom.

The bell rang a while ago so Minho, this time pulled him outside and made him sit down on the bench where they usually had lunch. He felt his heartache at the sight of Jisung's red, puffy eyes, that he couldn't see earlier because of how dark the room was. This was exactly what he was so afraid of and he had no idea how he could help. There was no way for them to completely avoid everyone at their school. Jisung was going to get staired at guaranteed.

And it wasn't just a fake little rumor, a lot of people already knew who Jisung was and paid attention to him because they were curious. But now instead of the "cute quiet boy", he was the "manipulative, attention-seeking boy", and Minho had no idea what he could do to change that since everyone seemed to immedietly believe Jackson's post.

He  soon decided that it would be a better idea to bring Jisung home. There was no way he was going to attend any of his classes so there was no point staying at school.

He carried Jisung on his back to his house, telling random stories on the way in hopes of distracting the younger from his own thoughts.

They eventually got back to Minho's house as he let Jisung down to sit on his bed as he sat down next to him.

Minho turned on some music so that it wouldn't be silent. Silence was never a good thing when Jisung was going through something like this. He was well aware that the blue-haired boy was a over thinker.

"I'm sorry." Jisung apologized, causing Minho to look up at him and saw that Jisung had tears streaming down his face yet again.

"For what? You have nothing to be apologizing for." Minho responded, pulling him into another hug since that seemed to be the best way to calm him down.

"I m-made promises that I can't keep." Jisung sobbed, referring to what Minho had said yesterday.

"I did too. I promised that he couldn't do anything that bad but I never thought something like this could have happened. I'm sorry too."

"Minho I r-really don't w-want to do this anymore." Jisung mumbled and Minho could have sworn he felt his heart break into a million pieces.