🍟22🍟

"Jisung can you come over again today?"

"I can't I have stuff to do," Jisung explained as he and Minho walked to the school exit together.

"What are you doing?"

"You're really clingy," Jisung said with a small laugh, avoiding the question. "I'll see you tomorrow." he walked away.

"Care to explain why you skipped half of your classes today?" He heard Chan ask from behind him.

"I was with Jisung. He was really tired and had some other personal stuff bothering him so I skipped with him."

"Why do you look so sad if you spent half of your day with Jisung?" Hyunjin questioned.

"I just don't want him to go home."

"Because you want to spend more time with him?" Seungmin teased.

"Something like that I guess."

"Well we haven't all hung out in forever so I vote we go to Minho's house since you're sad and lonely without your boyfriend," Hyunjin said.

"Not my boyfriend but yes, please come over."

"Wait are you actually sad about something?" Seungmin asked, "what's wrong?"

"I'm just worried about Jisung."

"Why?"

"I don't know. Sorry, I shouldn't have brought it up. Let's just go to my house, I'll just call him later to check on him."

"Are you sure? We can hang out some other day." Chan offered.

"No, it's okay Hyunjin is right it's been a while. Let's go." Minho said with a small smile.

~~~~~~~~

Jisung had been extremely confused ever since Minho had kissed him. He had thought of many possibilities as to why. None of them being that Minho wanted to or because he liked him since Jisung was convinced that it would be impossible.

His most logical reasoning was that Minho did it to comfort him which still didn't make very much sense but to him but it made a lot more sense than Minho liking him.

Another thing he was confused about was why he liked it. He already let himself get attached to Minho as a friend and he wasn't going to let it become more than that. Minho could do so much better than him and he didn't think he deserved Minho at all, even just as a friend, much less more than that.

It's not like it will happen again.

I already told him to forget about it.

It was just an in-the-moment thing.

He sighed and decided to go downstairs to eat since his parents luckily weren't home and he hadn't had anything to eat yet that day.

He quickly made some ramen and sat down to eat it when he felt his phone buzz from his pocket and answered it once he saw Minho's name.