🆘23🆘

"Jisung!" He heard a voice that he hadn't heard in a little while yell for him causing him to stop.

"What Mina?"

"I just want to apologize. Can we please talk somewhere?"

"Why can't you j-just apologize h-here? I'm w-waiting for my boyfriend." Jisung lied.

"Please? I promise it won't take long. I feel horrible." Mina explained and Jisung gave in and followed her to an empty classroom, noticing how Mina quickly closed the door behind him then leaned against it.

"Jisungie don't you think you trust people a little too easily?" Mina asked with a giggle as she walked closer to Jisung.

"C-can you just apologize a-already so I can leave?"

"Sweetie, what do I have to apologize for? You're the one that embarrassed me."

"I'm leaving," Jisung said and tried to leave the room but Mina grabbed his hand to stop him and made him turn around.

"Break up with Minho."

"Why w-would I?"

"Jisungie did you think I didn't notice?"

"Notice what?"

"The way that you flinched when I grabbed your wrist." She smiled at him before continuing, "do you want Minho to find out about your habit? And Felix? Or maybe I could just tell the whole school. That would be fun too."

Jisung felt his heart drop.

"W-what do y-you mean?" He questioned as he stayed frozen and watched Mina roll his sleeve up a bit which displayed dark red and white lines.

"Woah there's a lot. You really ruined your skin Jisungie."

"What do y-you want?" Jisung asked, desperate to do anything so that she wouldn't tell anyone.

"Break up with Minho and date me. Unless you want him to find out about your pathetic little hobby. Or maybe eve-"

"Okay."

"Wow, you gave in so quickly. I thought it would at least  take a little convincing."

"Why a-are you j-just now bringing i-it up though?"

"I assumed when I grabbed your arm that this," she said pointing his arm "was why but I wanted to make sure before and you wearing long sleeves in 90-degree weather seemed like enough evidence."

"S-so you just want m-me to pretend like we're dating?"

"If it were pretending then you wouldn't have to break up with Minho. It needs to be real. Treat me like you treat Minho."

Jisung just nodded, not wanting to argue about anything.

"Great! This was so much easier than I thought it would be. Meet me outside of the cafeteria before lunch so we can sit together. You have first period with Minho so just end it with him then. See you later!" She pulled his sweater sleeve back down before happily walking out of the room.