🚨89🚨

Minho continued watching as Jackson moved his hands down to hold onto Jisung's thighs as Jisung wrapped his arms around his neck.

He was mentally debating whether or not it would be worth it to punch Jackson in the face but it wasn't even entirely his fault considering that it had been longer than five seconds and Jisung hadn't pulled away either.

"It's been five sec-" Minho began to say but got cut off by Felix's hand quickly covering his mouth.

"Shut up! My best friend is trying to get a boyfriend." Felix explained which only made Minho madder. And it wasn't just towards Jackson, in fact, he felt more jealousy than anything else towards him. He was plain mad at Jisung.

"Get a room." The girl who was talking to Jackson and Jisung earlier said with a small laugh as Minho carefully watched how Jisung would react.

"Gladly," Jackson smirked, picking Jisung up by his thighs and heading towards the stairs.

"You can go now," Felix said, moving away from Minho who immedietly ran and stopped in front of Jackson.

"Don't you think this is something you should ask Jisung about before you drag him upstairs with you?" Minho asked calmly.

"I don't think it's necessary. He's obviously interested." Jackson responded but Jisung had already let go of him and was now standing up beside him.

"That was j-just for t-the game." Jisung smiled, glancing over at Minho who was death glaring him.

"Well then, can we continue the game upstairs?"

"We're leaving now," Minho mumbled, grabbing Jisung's hand but Jackson stopped him.

"And why are you making that decision for Jisung? You're just his friend. Are you mad that you are not the only person he's willing to kiss while playing a game? Or are you jealous that he didn't have to be drunk in order to kiss me?

"T-thank you for i-inviting us, Jackson! S-see you Monday!" Jisung said quickly as he pulled Minho away. He had felt Minho's grip on his hand become tighter and he really didn't want Minho to end up doing something stupid.

One punch and Jackson could end up bleeding which would lead to Minho killing him.

"Felix we're gonna go home now," Jisung explained and left before Felix could respond as he was starting to feel anxious due to everything that had just happened.

Their walk home was dead silent. Minho hadn't loosened his grip on Jisung's hand at all and the younger was honestly too scared to ask him to do so due to the cold look on his face.

"Care to explain what the hell that was?" Minho asked once they were inside his house.

"What? I was just playing the game."

"Really?" Minho asked moving closer to him until Jisung's back hit the wall. "That was you just playing a game?"

"You kissed someone too. We both agreed to play the game and it's over now so just deal with it." Jisung replied before pushing past him and running upstairs.

"Making out with someone wasn't part of the game," Minho said once he was inside of his room and saw Jisung casually sitting on his bed with his phone in his hands.