❗️63❗️

-not proofread-

Minho arrived at Jisung's house a few minutes later and opened the door since Jisung and Felix had left it unlocked when they walked in. This was the only time he had ever been to the younger's house other than that one time they quickly stopped there before the party and he paid a bit more attention this time.

Jisung's house was nicely decorated with paintings and different art pieces but from what he remembered Jisung's room seemed so plain.

That was the last thing he needed to focus on though. He needed to see Jisung.

He walked upstairs and opened the door to see Felix and Jisung cuddled close to each other, Felix on his phone, and Jisung of course still asleep.

Minho felt a tear stream down his face at the sight of seeing Jisung alive and breathing. He was terrified that he would never get to see him like that again.

He wanted to immediately steal Felix's spot on the bed and hug Jisung as tightly as he could but he couldn't for multiple reasons.

He didn't want to wake him up, he needed to be extremely careful of his arms, and he was too scared that he was dreaming all of this.

"If you wake him up I will not hesitate to hurt you," Felix whispered, not bothering to turn around to see who it was.

"I won't," Minho replied and walked around the other side of the bed then carefully moved some of Jisung's hair out of the way before kissing his forehead gently then sitting down beside him and trying to wipe the tears away from his eyes.

All three of them had swollen eyes from crying but none of them felt the need to point it out to the other.

Minho and Felix both had some questions to ask each other but didn't want to risk waking Jisung up. So they stayed silent for a while before Minho decided to ask something that he wanted to know the answer to before Jisung woke up.

"Where are his pain meds?" Minho asked as Felix moved away a bit to grab the bottle off of the table beside him and handing it to Minho.

Minho took the bottle and pulled out his phone to do some research. He wasn't surprised to find out that Jisung had lied about the medication being 'weak' but it didn't make sense that a doctor would directly hand him a bottle of the pills when he clearly wasn't in the right mental state.

Minho stood up and went to go hide the pills so that Jisung couldn't do anything with them. Felix gave him a questioning look but decided not to ask him about it so he wouldn't risk waking up his best friend.

Minho came back and sighed. Not knowing what to do with himself.

"Do you know where his parents are?" Minho asked Felix quietly.

"They are on a trip."

Did they see what happened? Minho wondered but he could figure that out later. Right now he wanted to focus on Jisung.

"Did they give any instructions on how to clean his cuts or how long he should take off of school?"

Felix once again shook his head no.

"What the hell? Did the doctors there not care about him at all?"

"He just handed him the medicine then told him to go get his phone from the front desk."

None of that even makes sense. Were they trying to let him die? If Felix and I weren't here there would be nothing stopping him from killing himself.

Felix had so many questions that he wanted to ask Minho about since he seemed to know more about Jisung than he did but he wasn't sure exactly what to start with.

"Does he self-harm?" Felix asked and Minho sighed for the billionth time since he had been there.

"I think you should have a conversation with him once he feels better," Minho said, not wanting to risk further upsetting Jisung by telling Felix things Jisung didn't want him to know.

"I think we should take turns staying here with him durring the day until his parents come back so that neither of us misses so much school."

"I'll stay here with tonight and tomorrow," Minho replied, liking Felix's plan.

They both looked over at Jisung who moved around and tried to hug whatever was next to him but frowned when he realized there was nothing there anymore.

"That was so sad. Minho cuddle him." Felix said, standing up from his spot on the bed and pushing Minho closer to him.

Minho didn't reject that plan at all and lied down next to the younger and gently wrapped his arms around his waist as Jisung moved closer to him and laid his head onto his chest.

"He'll probably tell you more than he would tell me about it," Felix said, glancing down at the bandages wrapped around the blue-haired boy's arm. "Please try to get him to talk to you about it when he wakes up."

"I will," Minho said and tightened his grip around Jisung's waist. Still trying to comprehend that he was real.

"I'm gonna go now but I'll come here tomorrow after school and call me if you need anything," Felix said, feeling the need to leave the two of them alone.

"Okay, thank you," Minho mumbled. Thank you for being there for him when I couldn't be. He thought, still hating the fact that he couldn't be there at the hospital when Jisung woke up. If Felix hadn't been there then Jisung would have ended up walking home by himself then who knows what would have happened.

Felix said bye one more time before walking downstairs and leaving the house. Leaving Minho and Jisung alone.

Minho looked down at Jisung's arm which was wrapped in bandages then back up at his eyes that looked swollen and his entire face looked pale. He looked so drained. He almost didn't even look like he was still alive.

But he was and Minho was going to do whatever he could to make sure it stayed that way.

To make sure Jisung wanted it to stay that way.

He got snapped out of his thoughts when Jisung started moving around again then saw his eyes flutter open as he looked up and made eye contact with Minho.