🟥17🟥

Jisung walked back into Minho's room about 15 minutes later wearing the clothes that Minho had given him, which looked adorable. The hoodie was way too big on him which Minho did on purpose because he knew it would look cute. Jisung had to pull the sleeves over his hands in order to prevent them from falling down, giving him sweater paws which Minho found adorable. He looked so small.

"You look cute." Minho complemented, not meaning for the words to come out. Not that he wasn't comfortable complementing the other but considering what had almost happened between them he didn't want to make Jisung uncomfortable.

"Thanks" Jisung mumbled quietly before sitting next to Minho again.

"Umm, I still need to finish some homework. I guess you can finish up your drawing if you want to." Minho said, feeling the awkward tension between them.

Jisung just nodded his head in agreement as he picked up his notebook and pulled the hoodie sleeves down to his wrist so that he could draw.

Minho finished doing his work and silently watched Jisung draw. This was the first time that he had actually looked at the picture and it looked pretty accurate. Jisung definitely wasn't amazing at drawing or anything but Minho could tell that he was really trying.

He began drifting off into thought as he watched Jisung draw.

If I wanted to kiss him then does that mean I like him...?

But I can't we haven't even known each other for that long.

But he is really cute.

He also moved away so he probably doesn't like me back.

Wait I don't even know if he likes guys.

Why do I care?

"I know the drawing looks r-really bad but can you please not stare at it like that?" Jisung questioned, noticing Minho's disappointed facial expression.

"It's not bad! I was just thinking about stuff."

"What stuff?"

"Nothing important."

"If you s-say so...anyway, I think I'm done. If I add anything e-else I think I'll just make it worse."

"It's cute. I mean the way that you drew me is cute. You're right, it is weird to compliment someone's drawing when it's of yourself." Minho said with an awkward laugh.

"Well, it doesn't look that m-much like you at all."

"Are you saying I'm not cute?" Minho asked, fake offended.

"No, if it l-looked like you t-then it w-would be cute," Jisung replied.

"You think I'm cute?"

"I'm pretty sure everyone in our school thinks that you're cute. Do you not n-notice how many people stare at you when w-we walk in the hallways together? I'm surprised you don't have a girlfriend yet." Jisung said causing Minho to laugh.

"I don't have a girlfriend because everyone except for apparently you knows that I'm gay. And I'm pretty sure at least half of those stares are at you."

"Yeah, glaring at me b-because I look like me and I'm hanging out with someone who l-looks like you."

"No, it's because you're adorable. The entire reason why Mina wanted to date you is so she would get attention and make people jealous."

"It was probably just because she wanted me to do her homework or something. Why would anyone be jealous?" Jisung questioned, genuinely confused since he always tried to ignore people. It would make no sense for people to be jealous of someone dating him.

"I'm pretty sure the fact that you don't really talk to anyone just makes people more interested in you. Not to mention you're really cute. I hate to admit it but her plan was smart. If she were dating you people would want to befriend her so that they could learn more about you."

"I don't think that's what was h-happening."

"Are you saying that you don't think you're likable?"

"I know I'm not. I'm really quiet in class so people probably a-associate that with being smart and want help with h-homework or something."

So we're really just gonna completely ignore that I tried to kiss you an hour ago.

Minho thought to himself. It kinda hurt. He didn't know why he was upset about Jisung not accepting anything that he was saying but he wasn't sure how to prove it without ruining everything.

"I think you're likable."

"Yeah, I really don't understand you because you're the only person who has ever thought that."

"What do you mean?" Minho asked, his voice now softening since he could tell Jisung was thinking about something more than just fangirls at school.

"Nothing. Sorry, let's change the subject." Jisung said with a forced laugh.

"Please tell me what you mean."

"I don't mean anything."

"Jisung I'm sure that there are other people that like you besides me and the stupid girls at our school. You have your parents and other family members that love you."

"Yeah," Jisung replied dryly. "I'm kinda tired. Where should I sleep?"

"Normally whenever Seungmin, Chan, and Hyunjin sleep over one of them just sleep on my bed so you can sleep next to me if you're okay with that. If not I can go sleep on the couch."

"I'm not gonna make you sleep on the couch in y-your own house."

"Okay then, I'm gonna go changed real quick," Minho said, standing up, grabbing some clothes, then walking into the bathroom.

Minho came back to see Jisung already laying down on his bed, close to the very edge. He laughed a bit as he laid down next to him.

"Jisung you're gonna fall off the bed."

"No, I'm not."

"I would rather us not wait to find out," Minho said, gently grabbing Jisung's waist and pulling him away from the edge of the bed.

They were now staring at each other again, this time barely able to see each other because of how dark Minho's room now was without the light on.

I need to stop putting myself in this situation before I do something really dumb.

Lucky for Minho, Jisung moved away a bit to put some space in between them.

"Goodnight," Jisung mumbled.

"Goodnight" Minho replied.