💄18💄

Minho woke up first the next morning and carefully turned around to see Jisung's arms wrapped around his waist as he was still fast asleep. Minho knew they had to start getting ready for school soon but he really didn't want to have to wake him up.

He admired Jisung's facial features up close and couldn't comprehend how Jisung truly thought he wasn't likable. His fluffy hair was currently a mess but still managed to look cute, his eyes that Minho loved even though they were closed right now, and the way he was pouting in his sleep.

Freak, do I really like him?

I can't like him we've literally only been friends for like a week.

But I kinda have the urge to kiss him right now.

Minho, no.

A few minutes later Jisung opened his eyes and noticed the position they were in and quickly moved away from Minho.

"Sorry."

"It's fine," Minho responded simply, not wanting to say anything stupid. "I'm gonna go take a shower real quick but you can look in my closet and find an outfit to wear."

"Okay," Jisung agreed. Once Minho had left the room Jisung found another hoodie that was way too big on him and luckily found a pair of jeans that fit him okay.

He then found a brush and quickly brushed his hair so that it wasn't a mess then sat back down and went on his phone as he waited for Minho to come back.

About twenty minutes later Minho walked back into his room with a plain white shirt and a pair of black ripped jeans, a simple outfit but he still managed to make it look amazing.

"Can I ask you something?" Minho asked as he walked back into his room.

"Hmm?"

"We have a while before we have to leave for school so I was wondering if I could umm...do your makeup?"

Jisung was slightly confused but he wasn't against the idea of wearing makeup at all so he agreed and watched Minho take out a bag and sit in front of him.

"Why do you have makeup in the first place though?"

"For when Hyunjin forces me to go to parties with him," Minho explained.

"Oh," Jisung said and looked all over the room, trying to not focus on how close Minho was to him as he applied some concealer.

"Close your eyes for a minute," Minho said, moving a bit closer "It's not gonna hurt or anything, try not to quint like that." he laughed a bit as Jisung relaxed a bit.

"Why did you suddenly want to do my makeup?" Jisung questioned as Minho continued applying eyeshadow.

"I don't know. I just think it will look nice on you."

Minho finished up Jisung's eyes, then applied a tiny bit of lip gloss before moving away to look at it.

"Are you done?"

"I'm gonna go get some makeup wipes," Minho responded.

"Why? I'm sure it doesn't look that bad," Jisung said, getting up to look at himself in the mirror. "Woah. I look really different."