👺47👺

"Jisung!" Felix yelled and hugged his best friend as Changbin followed behind him. "You should sit with us today because I miss you."

"You see me every day in class," Jisung said, laughing at Felix's clinginess. "And I already told Minho that I would sit with him outside?"

"We're allowed to sit outside for lunch?"

"...probably not."

"Can we come with you?"

"Umm..." Jisung started but he was unsure about Minho and Felix meeting each other in real life when it was already chaotic enough over text.

"I wouldn't mind," A sudden voice said from behind Jisung as the person removed Felix's arms away from Jisung's waist.

"You're Minho? Now I remember why you looked familiar" Felix said, seeming shocked, "I tried to become you're friend last year in choreography class and you told me that I was annoying then walked away."

"Oops," Minho mumbled, not remembering the situation but it sounded like something he would have done. Other than Jisung, he hated talking to new people when he was completely satisfied with his group of friends how it was.

"How did you not remember his name?" Changbin asked his boyfriend as he grabbed his hand.

"I thought it might have been a different Lee Minho." Felix pouted.

"Why didn't you want to be friends with him?" Jisung questioned as he looked over at Minho.

"I didn't really like talking to new people."

Jisung just nodded in understanding. He already knew the only reason why he was any different was because he smelt like blood. If he didn't self-harm he doubted Minho would have ever tried to befriend him in the first place.

Not the best thing for him to be thinking about when his thoughts already weren't in a great place. Minho was the only thing making him want to stop self-harming. The last thing he needed was to convince himself that Minho didn't actually care about him again.

"Wow okay then. You really just fell for Jisung at first sight then didn't you?" Felix attempted to tease but neither of them could find it very funny considering the real reason why Jisung was an exception to Minho's hatred for other people.

Minho tried to laugh it off so that the mood between all of them wasn't awkward. He could tell Jisung still wasn't doing great but maybe being around Felix and Changbin would help cheer him up a bit. He was also curious to see if he acted any different around them than he did with him. Mainly wondering if he still stuttered around them like he did when they first met and like he still sometimes does around Minho's group of friends.

"Let's go outside before the bell rings and we get in trouble for not being in the cafeteria," Minho said and grabbed Jisung's hand which he had been doing quite often without even noticing now as Felix and Changbin followed them.

Once they sat down they all introduced each other. Meaning that Changbin and Minho introduced themselves to each other since they were the only ones who needed to. Minho apologized to Felix for being rude to him last year then their conversations got random from there.

Minho noticed that Jisung wasn't being very talkative. Not that he usually was but even less than usual. He hoped that it was just because he was tired but he knew it was more than that.

"This was fun. We should all go on a double date some time!" Felix suddenly recommended noticing that lunch was going to be over soon so he took the opportunity to ask while he still could.

"We aren't dating each other though," Jisung quickly replied, hoping that Felix wouldn't say anything else about it. But it was Felix. Of course, he wouldn't drop it that easily.

"Then why have you guys been holding hands this entire time?"

"Says the one who was cuddling with him," Minho replied.

"You guys aren't together?" Changbin asked, genuinely surprised. After sitting with them for the past half an hour and noticing how Minho kept looking at Jisung he would have sworn that they were dating.

"Nope."

"We could still go on a double date." Felix said and grabbed Jisung's free hand, "please? It will be fun."

Jisung looked up at Felix who was practically begging him to agree with the way he was looking at him then looked at Minho wondering how he felt about it. He knew Minho said that he loved him but he had no idea whether he meant it in a friendly way or more than that.

"It will be fun...let's just not call it a date," Jisung replied, not noticing how Minho frowned slightly at his words. 

"Fine," Felix said and slightly rolled his eyes. He knew Jisung wasn't going to agree but it was worth trying. "Minho give me your phone."

"Why?"

"I need your number so I can make a group chat so we can plan a day and place," Felix explained as Minho handed his phone to him.

"I don't know how I feel about you having his number," Jisung sighed.

"Don't worry about it." Felix smiled which only made Jisung more concerned about it but before he could say anything else about it the bell rang.

Changbin was the first one to say bye as he placed a quick kiss on Felix's lips before leaving.

Felix then stood up and grabbed Jisung's hand so they could walk to their class together as he said bye to Minho and pulled Jisung away as he waved at Minho with his other hand.

"Why didn't you agree on it being a date?" Felix asked with a pout once they were in their classroom.

"We don't like each other like that," Jisung replied, trying not to think too much into it because he didn't want to make things complicated between him and Minho right now. He didn't want to think about it to the point that he couldn't act normal around him.

"Tell me that again after our double date."

"It's not a date."

"Sure."