👹91👹

"H-hey Jackson, c-can I talk to you?" Jisung asked as he walked into the class he shared with Jackson but didn't sit down at his desk.

"Yeah, of course, what's u-" Jackson cut himself off when he looked up at the boy and immedietly noticed the dark marks on his neck causing him to glare at them.

"C-can we talk outside of t-the classroom?" Jisung questioned, worried that class would start before he could properly apologize.

Jackson sighed in response as he stood up and made his way out of the classroom with Jisung following behind him.

"I see your friend seems to have some jealousy issues. I know he's your friend or whatever but you should make sure he knows his place." Jackson said, moving closer to Jisung who's back soon hit some lockers behind him. "Now that he's not here to rudely interrupt, shall we continue?"

Jisung moved his hand to Jackson's chest and pushed him back softly before Jackson had the chance to lean in for a kiss which confused the older who stared at him, slightly offended.

"As I s-said yesterday, I-I only d-did that for the game." Jisung began, wondering how he should explain why he did that without explaining in depth his and Minho's confusing situation.

"You don't have to be shy about it. I know that kiss meant more to you than a dumb game." Jackson smirked, moving his hand down to Jisung's waist.

"I-it didn't, I'm s-sorry," Jisung mumbled, trying to move Jackson's hand away but failed as the older tightened his grip and harshly moved Jisung's chin to look up at him with his free hand.

"You didn't drink and you asked before you kissed me if it could last longer than 5 seconds. You don't have to be shy about it, the feelings are mutual."

"I'm w-with Minho. H-he asked me to be h-his boyfriend after the party a-and I said yes." Jisung explained, leaving out a lot of details solely for the purpose of getting Jackson to move away from him before he explained any more details. Not that it worked.

"Hmm" Jackson hummed, looking down at Jisung's neck. "I can change your mind about choosing Minho."

"I d-don't want you t-to."

"But it would look so much prettier if those marks were from me," Jackson replied, placing a kiss onto Jisung's neck.

"J-Jackson I k-kissed you to make Minho j-jealous," Jisung said, earning his attention, making him look back up.

"So you used me?" Jackson asked, tilting his head to the side.

"I'm s-sorry I r-really didn't mean to. I w-wasn't thinking and I m-messed up. I h-hope I didn't ruin t-the chance of u-us being friends."

"Friends?" Jackson asked with a scoff.

"Y-yeah...?"

"I had no interest in being your friend from the start."

"Oh...okay. I-I'm sorry then. I'll leave you a-alone."

"What if that's not good enough to make up for playing with my feelings?"

"W-what do you w-want then?"