🦞45🦞

The first thing Minho had noticed when he woke up the next morning was that neither of them had eaten dinner that night previous because of how long their conversation ended up taking.

He didn't even remember falling either of them falling asleep, not that he was trying to think too much about it at the moment anyway.

The only thing he could focus on was the sent of dry blood coming from the boy who was laying on top of him with his head laying on his chest.

The main problem of the current situation being that Minho really didn't want to make him move. But he needed to.

He slowly tried to slip away from Jisung and even though it took a while he eventually succeeded and ran down to the kitchen.

He smiled to himself when he saw his mother standing in the kitchen as he greeted her and continued to get a cup of blood before sitting down on the counter.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" His mom questioned, noticing her son's weird behavior immediately.

"I have a question."

"Continue...?"

"Can Jisung stay here for a while?"

"No." She responded simply and grabbed her bag so she could leave to go to work.

"But mom his parents are really mean to him and I want to help so tha-"

"Minho I said no. It's so sweet that you care about him so much but him staying here is dangerous so please drop it and do not bring it up again."

"But mom-"

"I said no Minho. I told you to keep your distance from him. I will not allow him to stay in this house." She said and walked out of the house before he could say another word.

He understood that his mom was still concerned about him hurting the younger but she wouldn't even hear him out.

He sighed as he tried to think of other ways to get Jisung away from his parents. He could ask Seungmin if he could stay at his house but the two of them weren't very close and he knew Jisung would be against it.

He thought about Felix but he knew Jisung wouldn't want to explain the situation to him which made sense but also sucked because Minho just wanted him as far away from his stupid parents as possible.

He got interrupted by his thoughts when he saw Jisung walk down the stairs, still in the same hoodie and jeans from yesterday. That's when Minho realized that he was too since neither of them had planned on falling asleep when they did.

"Goodmorning," Jisung mumbled, still not fully awake as he sat down next to Minho and laid his head on his shoulder.

Felix was right when he said that Jisung was cuddly when he was tired. Minho kind of hated that he wasn't the only person who knew about that but he was too focused on Jisung to care at the moment.

"Are you hungry?" Minho questioned as Jisung nodded.

"Don't worry about it though, I'll go home soon."

Minho frowned but he couldn't really do much about it. Jisung had to go home eventually. His mom wouldn't let him stay there and he knew Jisung wouldn't want to ask Felix if he could stay with him.

"Are your parents home?"

"I don't know."

"Do you want to stay here for the day?" Minho questioned, thinking that it was at least better than him going home again so soon.

Jisung sleepily nodded as Minho smiled at how cute he was being.

"Do you want to go back to sleep for a while?"

"No," Jisung said and moved away from Minho's shoulder and rubbed his eyes. "I'm guessing that you don't have any human food here though."

"Umm...I have ramen."

"I'm fine with that."

"Can I make it for you?"

"You don't have to-"

"I want to. Cooking is actually kinda fun." Minho explained as Jisung watched him get everything to cook ramen with.

"Minho stop!" Jisung said and quickly jumped off the counter and moved in front of Minho, grabbing the ramen package out of his hand. "You put the noodles in after the water starts boiling."

"Oh," Minho responded, not being able to think properly because of how close they were to each other.

"That's why it was so overcooked last time you made it I think."

"Oh."

"Minho?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you okay?" Jisung asked with a small laugh, starting to feel slightly uncomfortable because of how long Minho had been staring at him.

"Yeah, sorry." Minho apologized, finally looking away from the younger and backing up so Jisung could move away.

Jisung moved back to his spot on the counter and continued watching Minho make the ramen. Now that he was fully awake, he was taking in how he had told Minho basically everything. But unlike all the outcomes that he thought of in his head, Minho was still there. Standing right in front of him cooking food for him.

He still had his concerns about it since he had no way of knowing what was going on in Minho's head or exactly what he was thinking about it but the fact that Minho didn't seem disgusted made him feel safe. Which was ironic considering that Minho could kill him very easily at any second.

"here," Minho said, placing the bowl of ramen next to Jisung so he could take it to wherever he wanted to sit.

Jisung jumped off the counter and wrapped his arms around Minho to give him a quick hug and mumbling a "thank you."

"For what?" Minho asked, not thinking that it was just about the food.

"Not hating me." Jisung replied, still not being able to accept the word 'love' but it was better than nothing. At least he was beginning to trust Minho's words.

For now.

some attempted fluff moments before all the angst that is about to happen <3