💋25💋

"I think Seungmin was right." Minho suddenly said.

"About what?"

"I think we would make a cute couple."

"Stop joking around like that." Jisung awkwardly laughed, trying to brush it off.

"What makes you think that I'm joking?"

"You're extremely out of my league in every way possible."

Minho blankly stared at Jisung wondering if he was being serious.

"I don't think you are," Minho said quietly with a pout, he hated that Jisung thought that way.

"Anyway, I should go now," Jisung said and moved to get up but Minho's grip around his waist tightened.

"It hasn't been five minutes yet."

"How do you know?"

"I don't."

"Dummy." Jisung smiled and rolled his eyes jokingly, "I really do have to go home though." he said then noticed how Minho was staring at him "what?"

"Can I kiss you again?"

Jisung blushed at the sudden question but then thought about it. He wasn't at all against the idea of kissing Minho again but he didn't want to have to deal with the consequences. He didn't want to have to talk about it because he still wasn't sure about his feelings or Minho's. There were so many reasons he could think of to say no.

"Can we not talk about it after again?" He finally blurted out.

"Oh- yeah that's...fine." Minho agreed, trying to hide his slight disappointment. But at least it wasn't a no.

Jisung awkwardly just stared back at Minho until the brunette decided to make the first move and pulled Jisung closer by the back of his neck.

Jisung's mind went blank once their lips touched. He suddenly stopped thinking about all of the reasons why they should not be kissing and why he should have said no and about the Mina situation. He smiled a bit into the kiss and felt Minho do the same.

The sudden sound of the door opening caused Jisung to quickly move away and get off of Minho as he hid his face onto the bed.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know you had a...friend over" Minho's mom quickly said before closing the door.

"I'm just gonna die here now," Jisung mumbled and Minho just laughed a bit.

"No, I would miss you too much." Minho frowned.

"I thought that I couldn't feel any more embarrassed than I felt at lunch today but now-"

"It's not that big of a deal. She's not gonna tell anyone. I'll explain to her that we aren't together."

"Still embarrassed."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I'm gonna go home now though. You should walk downstairs with me."