🍎58🍎

-not proofread-

Jisung eventually calmed down and told Minho that he just felt a bit overwhelmed. Minho believed him so they ended up watching a movie together.

Jisung was still holding on tight to Minho since he knew he was going to have to let go pretty soon.

Once the movie ended Jisung decided that he should leave before it got dark out and Minho tried to force him to stay since it would be 'too dark for him to walk home alone.'

"I should go home," Jisung said and looked up at Minho who was already starring right back at him with a frown.

"I think you should just sleepover."

"I really need to go home today."

"Why?" Minho tilted his head in confusion.

"I have a project." Jisung quickly lied and luckily Minho seemed to believe him without any questions.

Other than Jisung crying when they kissed, nothing weird happened. And even Jisung crying after the kiss wasn't weird. He had cried from being overwhelmed before so it wasn't like it was completely out of the ordinary.

Minho had only become suspicious of him when Jisung handed him an envelope with his name on it.

"Open this tomorrow, okay?" Jisung asked, showing a weak smile.

"Why? Jisung what is this?" Minho asked, looking back and forth between Jisung and the envelope.

"Promise you won't open it until tomorrow."

"Tell me what it is first."

"It's money to pay you back for everything you brought from the carnival." Jisung lied.

"Then why do I have to wait until tomorrow to open it?"

"So you don't try to give some of it back to me."

"Why can't I open it right after you leave?"

"Minho..."

"Actually, you don't need to pay me back for that anyway," Minho said, handing the envelope back to the younger.

"Please?"

"Where did you get money from?" Minho questioned softly, knowing that Jisung's parents didn't seem like the type of people to give him extra spending money and Jisung didn't have a job.

"Birthday money from distant relatives."

"I'm not taking your birthday money dummy."

"Minho, please?"

"No."

"I also wrote something in it...since I suck at saying things out loud in person. I wanted to say a few things and it was easier to write them." Jisung said, desperately trying to get Minho to keep it.

"Then take your money back and I'll wait until tomorrow to read it," Minho said and went to open it but Jisung stopped him.