🌹98🌹

Minho was exhausted ignoring the fact that it was only 10 pm. Meanwhile, Jisung was wide awake since he had just taken a nap not that long ago. It wasn't that Jisung was necessarily energetic but it was obvious he wasn't going to sleep anytime soon.

Minho felt a lot better now that he seemed a lot calmer and slightly happier ever since Minho explained the meaning of all of the flowers but leaving Jisung awake by himself still didn't feel like a smart idea.

Jisung seemed fine now but he was also still distracted by all of the things Minho had just bought and by the soft music playing as he watched Minho scroll through his phone.

But that could change at any moment and Minho was scared that Jisung would start overthinking things again and end up hurting himself and Minho would sleep through the whole thing and probably never know about it.

He knew that Jisung couldn't do any real physical damage to himself anymore but it was more so about him being in the mental state to hurt himself that Minho was worried about. If he got to that point then Minho wanted to be awake to comfort him instead of Jisung turning to something else for comfort.

"Are you tired?" Jisung asked, noticing how Minho was scrolling through his phone very slowly and seemed to be struggling to stay awake.

"No."

"You can sleep if you're tired. You don't have to force yourself to stay awake for me."

"I don't want to go to sleep yet though" Minho rubbed his eyes "but I really wish I could drink an energy drink right now."

"Why don't you want to go to sleep?" Jisung asked cluelessly.

"I'm not tired," Minho repeated.

"Mhm...sure." Jisung sighed and looked up at Minho who looked like he hadn't slept at all in the past three days.

Which wasn't too far off from the truth. He had barely gotten any sleep the previous night because he was worried about what would happen with Jisung and now he had stayed up somewhat late tonight.

"Do you wanna watch a movie or something?" Minho asked, hoping to find one interesting enough to keep him awake for the entire thing.

"No, go to sleep." Jisung frowned at him.

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Why do you want me to fall asleep so badly?" Minho questioned which finally made things click in Jisung's brain.

"Because you look tired," Jisung frowned. He understood why Minho wouldn't want him to be awake by himself but he was slightly disappointed that Minho had no faith in him at all. It made sense for him not to but it still upset him that Minho was trying to stay awake solely for the fact that he didn't trust Jisung being awake by himself.

"I'm not."

Jisung grabbed Minho's arms and placed them around his waist then gave Minho a quick kiss. "I promise I won't go anywhere. Please get some rest"