🎈29🎈

long chapter <3

Minho walked back into the room and saw that Jisung was still awake just staring at the ceiling while petting Soonie who was laying on his stomach sleeping.

"I'm taking a picture," Minho stated as he grabbed his phone.

"No, I look gross right now" Jisung sighed.

"No you look adorable and I want a screensaver so move your hands away from your face."

"Why would you want me to be your screensaver? Just take a picture of Soonie without me in it."

"Because you're cute too," Minho said and moved closer to Jisung to move his hands away from his face before taking a picture. "Thank you."

"That wasn't consensual."

"Do you really want me to delete it that bad?" Minho asked with a pout and showed Jisung the picture which was now already his lock screen, "look at it."

"It would look so much better with me cropped out of it."

"No, it would not. I can send you some weird picture of me to make your screensaver if it makes you feel any better."

"I can't, Mina told me to keep it as a picture of me and her," Jisung explained.

"Let me see," Minho said, holding his hand out to take Jisung's phone.

"Umm it's kind of a...weird picture," Jisung said and handed Minho his phone. His screensaver was a picture of Mina sitting on his lap, kissing his cheek, with Jisung's arms wrapped around her waist that Mina had made one of her new friends take and made it both of their screensavers.

He noticed how Minho's facial expression seemed to drop before handing him his phone back.

"I still think a picture of me would be better."

"I can't change it Mina would get mad," Jisung said and shoved his phone back into his pocket.

"I miss sitting with you at lunch." Minho sighed and laid down next to Jisung on the bed.

"I miss sitting with you too."

Then why don't you?

~~~~~~~~

They spent half of the next day laying in Minho's bed too lazy and too comfortable to get up so they just talked about random things until Minho finally decided that they should get up and eat/drink something.

Jisung cooked himself some ramen and Minho sneakily got himself a cup of blood then just sat down and watched Jisung cook since he had overcooked the noodles yesterday.

"Can I do your makeup again before the party?" Minho questioned as Jisung ate his food.

"Umm, I don't know..." Jisung trailed off "I would have to ask Mina first."

"Jisung she's not your mom. You don't need to ask her permission for everything you do. Do you want me to do your makeup?"