🧧34🧧

^i cried^

When the bell rang for everyone to go to lunch Jisung said bye to Felix and walked out of the classroom, not surprised to see Minho already waiting for him. Looking at him with guilty eyes as soon as he looked up to see the younger.

Minho was about to speak but stopped himself when Jisung grabbed his wrist and pulled him into some random classroom.

He was confused but finally snapped out of it and tried to take this as an opportunity to talk to him. Minho hadn't realized that he was ranting until Jisung shut a door and pushed him against it, holding his shoulders as he looked into Minho's eyes.

"Please shut up," Jisung said and Minho nodded, waiting for him to explain why he had just dragged him to an empty classroom.

"What did Mina get expelled for?" Jisung asked and stared at Minho, paying close attention to his facial expressions. He noticed how Minho sighed then looked away from Jisung's eyes and glanced around the classroom that they were in.

"Minho," Jisung said as he moved his hands from his shoulders and held both sides of his face to make Minho look back at him. "What did you tell the principal to get her expelled?"

"I told him that she was blackmailing you..." Minho trailed off.

"You told him about me self-harming?"

"No bu-"

"You didn't?" Jisung questioned as Minho shook his head no and Jisung let out a sigh of relief.

"But Jisung-"

"That's all I needed to know," Jisung said, letting go of Minho and tried to open the door but Minho didn't move from his spot in front of it. This was a trap that Jisung had gotten himself into.

"Minho move."

"Please just hear me out. You don't have to forgive me right now bu-"

"You made the decision for me to ignore you. I done want to hear you out. Just give me some space."

"But-"

"If you wanted me to talk to you about it so badly then maybe you should have waited for me to tell you on my own terms instead of holding me down and ignoring me when I was begging you to stop."

"I was just trying to help you," Minho said quietly.

"I never asked you to."

"I couldn't just watch you continue to do things that you didn't want to do or made you uncomfortable. You have constantly looked stressed and tired ever since you started hanging out with her and it was progressively getting worse Jisung. I know the way I handled it was wrong but as your friend, I couldn't continue to watch you exhaust and push yourself and not do anything about it."

"I never asked you to be my friend either," Jisung mumbled and tried to open the door again then looked up at Minho with his hand still on the door handle. "Please just leave me alone."

"I'm sorry," Minho said again before finally moving out of Jisung's way.

Minho decided to listen and give Jisung some space as he had asked. He already pushed Jisung once and if he did it anymore he would just make it worse. It was difficult when Jisung would still come to school smelling like blood. It hurt to know that he was hurting himself and he wanted to help but he couldn't until Jisung was willing to let him.

It had already been a month since Jisung had started ignoring Minho and neither of them had said a word to each other since the day they argued in the classroom.

Minho felt extremely guilty whenever he did as much as glance at the younger but all he could do now was respect his decision of wanting space...he just didn't think that it would take so long.

During the past month, he had noticed that Jisung had gotten closer to both Felix and his boyfriend Changbin. He would sometimes see Jisung leave school with Felix and he saw him sit with Felix and Changbin almost every day at lunch. He knew he had no right to after what he did but he felt jealous.

If he had handled the situation differently he would be the one making Jisung smile at lunch and hanging out with him after school but now he had to watch someone else do it.

It was even more annoying for him to watch considering how clingy Felix was, seeing him greet Jisung with a hug every time they saw each other made him even more jealous.

But at the same time, he was glad that Jisung had made friends with the two. If it weren't for them he had a feeling that Jisung would smell like blood a lot more often. He seemed happy around them. Minho just wished he could be in their place.

They were in art class as usual when the bell rang, signaling that class was over as most people rushed out since it was Friday and most people had plans.

Normally Jisung was one of those people to rush out of class but Minho noticed that he was packing up his stuff a lot slower today.

He looked over at him once he had finished packing up his stuff to see Jisung quickly look away the second they made eye contact then shook his head a bit before grabbing his backpack and standing up.

Minho was confused. He wanted to stop him but he couldn't. He needed to respect his request to give him space. But he looked like he wanted to say something to him.

Jisung was still standing by his desk. He looked like he was debating whether or not to do something. Minho stood up and pushed in his chair, glancing over at Jisung again who seemed to be watching him from the corner of his eye but immediately looked away again when Minho looked at him.

"Bye Minho," Jisung said before quickly leaving the classroom. Not exactly what he was planning to say to him but it was better than nothing.

Minho smiled to himself as he watched Jisung walk away. It wasn't much but it has the first time Jisung had said a single word to him in a month and he couldn't help but feel happy about it. He was beginning to think that Jisung would never want anything to do with him again but maybe this was Jisung's way of slowly starting to talk to him again.

i'm sorry for the late update