❌32❌

"Jisung..." he said quietly and felt tears fall down his own face.

"T-they're just c-cat s-scratched." Jisung stuttered out through tears although he knew it was too late to come up with any sort of excuse. Minho had already seen it, it was too late. He was too scared to even open his eyes in fear that he would see the same disgusted look that he received from Mina.

"You don't have cats."

"W-wild c-cats?"

Minho gently rubbed his thumb over his arm and placed several kisses on the back of his hands, being sure not to kiss too close to the cuts. He knew that he was insecure about it due to what he said about being afraid that Minho would hate him.

He hated that his mind was filling with thoughts about how Jisung's blood would taste at a moment like this but he couldn't help it. He tried not to pay much attention to the scabs that were making his stomach growl and his mind drift to thoughts that made him hate himself.

Jisung finally opened his eyes to look at what Minho was doing since he wasn't exactly sure what the feeling in his hand was.

He was extremely confused as to why Minho hadn't pushed him away, yelled at him, call him disgusting, or even a combination of the three yet. This was the last reaction he had ever expected, every situation he had thought out in his head ended terribly.

When Minho looked back up Jisung noticed that Minho was looking at him in a different way than Mina had. It still hurt him but in a completely different way.

"I'm sorry," Minho said again and despite Jisung being extremely upset, if that was even the right word to use, at Minho right now he let out a shaky breath and moved his arm up to wipe Minho's tears off of his face.

"S-see it's n-not that bad" Jisung tried to say and moved away from his wrist from Minho's hand to dry his tears and forced a smile "so j-just ignore it."

"Stop," Minho said and pulled the younger into a tight hug and placed a kiss on top of his head, causing Jisung to immediately start crying again.

"Can I p-please go home now? I d-don't want to talk about it."

"I won't make you talk about it anymore right now but I really don't want you to be alone."

"I just want to sleep. I have a headache and I still feel sick." Jisung explained, "I want to be alone."

Minho sighed at Jisung's response, he did feel extremely guilty for what he did but he also felt somewhat relieved. He knew it would be easy to get Mina expelled without any rumors spreading and he now knew why Jisung smelled of blood. He still needed to find out why but he wasn't going to push him anymore right now.

He moved away from Jisung enough to hold his pink up un between them, "promise me that you'll call me if you feel tempted to..." Minho stopped, not knowing exactly how to word what he was trying to do.

"Promise you won't bring it up again."

"I can't."

"Exactly," Jisung responded and finally moved away from Minho since his grip on him had since been loosened.

"Jisung wait-" Minho tried to say but the younger had already run out of his room and went downstairs to leave his house.

He really hoped that Jisung was telling the truth about just wanting to go home so that he could rest.

~~~~~~~~

Jisung felt like he was in some weird kind of nightmare as he was walking home. He was upset about what Minho had done but at least he didn't look at him the way Mina did.

However, that didn't change the fact that Jisung was mad about Minho basically restraining him and pulling his sleeve up after Jisung had begged him to stop.

He was serious when he said that he wasn't going to talk to him if Minho didn't let him leave when he asked.

Yeah, that did basically defeat the entire purpose but even thinking about having a conversation with Minho bout it made him want to defenestrate himself.

Once he got home to his house he went straight to his room and faceplanted onto his bed. His head was still pounding from the amount of alcohol he had consumed yesterday and now the entire thing that had just happened was making him an anxious mess.

He wanted to stop thinking about everything. He looked down at his arm which was once again covered by the sleeve of Minho's borrowed hoodie. Why wouldn't he do what he usually does whenever he's mad, sad, or upset about something?

He thought back to Minho crying and questioned if he should or not but he wanted to. He wanted the anxiousness to go away.

Besides, it's not like Minho would know about it.

Or at least Jisung thought he wouldn't.

He wasn't planning on talking to Minho anyway.

So he went to the bathroom and found the tiny silver blade.

~~~~~~~~

Jisung didn't even bother getting up to go to school for the next few days after Minho had found out about his cuts. The easiest way to avoid him was simply not going to school.

It's not like his parents cared whether or not he went. As long as they weren't at the house they didn't mind Jisung skipping.

He had heard many texts and calls durring the past few days but he didn't bother checking his phone, he already knew that they were from Minho.

His anxiety wasn't helping the situation at all. He had pretty much convinced himself that Minho had only pretended to care so much out of pitty and that Minho at this point probably hated him for ignoring him and he had already ruined everything.

It wasn't very rational but that's what was going through his mind.

He had made it part of his daily rutine to self-harm while he was skipping school, using it as a coping mechanism for all of his overthinking as he always would.

Meanwhile, Minho had also been losing his mind in the past few days that Jisung had been skipping school.

He would simply go to his house and check up on him but he had only been there once and he didn't remember where it was.

Chan, Hyunjin, and Seungmin were also worried about him but he couldn't tell them what was wrong. It was too personal to Jisung for him to tell all of them.

By Friday he was starting to assume the worst since he hadn't heard a single word from Jisung all week.

What if he killed himself?

Minho wondered as he stared at his ceiling, eyes tearing up just at the thought of never seeing the younger again.

He just hoped that Jisung would be back by Monday, alive and not smelling like blood.

And he was finally back at school on Monday and alive....but he did smell like blood.