♦️5♦️

a couple of days later

Minho wasn't as bad to be around as Jisung thought he would be.

Of course, he still made Jisung extremely nervous for no reason and felt anxious having to speak with him but it was more toleratable than he imagined.

But he was still confused as to why Minho wanted to be around him.

Is he trying to use me for something?

Maybe he thinks I'm smart or something since I actually pay attention to class...but would that really be worth him wasting a month trying to talk to me? And Minho seems to do well so that doesn't exactly make sense.

People had tried to befriend him before but never took it as far as Minho did. Usually, people stopped trying after the first or second time talking to him.

Minho's weird.

~~~~~~~~

"How did you get Jisung to sit with you?" Seungmin asked Minho the next morning at school.

"Art project. We have to draw each other." Minho explained.

"Ohhh that's perfect. You can show Chan and Hyunjin what he looks like without forcing Jisung to meet them."

"I wouldn't force him to meet them. And yeah I guess so but I doubt it will be accurate enough. Have you seen his eyes? They're so cute. There's no way I'm going to be able to draw something so perfect accurately enough."

"Woah. Okay. Are you gonna admit that you have a crush now or do you think this about all of your friends?"

"I don't have a crush on him."

"And I'm straight" Seungmin responded sarcastically as Minho rolled his eyes.

~~~~~~~~

What's taking him so long?

Minho wondered to himself as 15 minutes of lunch had already passed and Jisung hadn't shown up yet.

Maybe I should go look for him.

I should really ask him for his phone number.

Just as he was about to get up and go look for Jisung he heard the door open and smelt the sweet scent that always followed the blue-haired boy.

"S-sorry" Jisung said as he sat down next to Minho and took out his art stuff.

"It's okay, is everything okay?" Minho asked and Jisung just nodded. "Jisung."

"Hmm?"

"Let's not work on the drawings today," Minho said, gently taking the notebook out of Jisung's hands, earing a confused look from Jisung. "It's not due until the end of next week so we have plenty of time."

"O-okay then...I'll go n-now," Jisung said, about to stand up and leave.

"Go where? Isn't this where you sit during lunch?"