🚘41🚘

-not proofread-

Jisung was beyond confused.

Minho ran out of the room as soon as he reopened his cuts from the day prior but he had no idea what that meant or what to think about it.

There was no logical explanation he could think of that would make it make sense. So he was questioning if that's even why Minho abruptly left in the first place but there was no other reason.

He felt like he was losing his mind at this point. He couldn't even begin to think about how to ask Minho about it.

I have to be overthinking it.

Jisung went to the bathroom after class ended and washed off his arm then splashed his face with some water.

I think I'm just sleep-deprived, he thought to himself as he looked into the mirror and noticed the dark circles under his eyes.

He could of just really wanted to show Jeongin around school.

Jisung shook his head before walking to his next class, not being able to stop thinking about the entire situation.

~~~~~~~~

Jisung said goodbye to Felix and walked out of the classroom to meet Minho like they usually would before walking to the cafeteria together.

He was wondering if Minho was even going to come after what happened in their first-period class.

He was slightly surprised when he saw Minho approach him, though he couldn't help to notice that Minho seemed cautious.

"Hi?" Jisung said as Minho walked closer to him, slower than usual as if he were making sure it was safe before he got too close.

"Hey" Minho replied with a smile, suddenly seeming perfectly fine now that he was standing right in front of the blue-haired boy.

"Can we eat outside today?"

"Yeah, that's fine," Minho said and grabbed Jisung's hand to lead them outside since the hallways were now pretty much empty.

"I made you lunch," Minho said and handed Jisung a lunch box which he had been packing for him ever since they started talking to each other again.

"Thanks," Jisung replied quietly and took it though he was way too distracted by all the questions in his mind to even consider being hungry.

"Is everything okay?" Minho questioned, noticing that Jisung kept zoning out. He waiting for him to respond as he took a sip from his water bottle which he luckily remembered to bring with him today.

Then another idea popped into Jisung's head.

"I'm actually kinda thirsty, can I have a sip?" He asked and held his hand out towards Minho's water bottle who looked at him with wide eyes.

"Oh- umm...I'll go get you a water bottle from the cafeteria."

Jisung sighed when Minho quickly rushed off without saying another word to him.