🅰️97🅰️

this chapter is very cringe so umm...i apologize

also not proofread because I would cry

Jisung woke up and blinked a few times before looking up at the red fairy lights that now decorated Minho's headboard then looked down at the fluffy red blanket that was covering him before finally meeting eyes with his boyfriend.

"Why did you get all this stuff?" Jisung asked, also noticing some red flowers sitting on Minho's nightstand.

"You said that you found red comforting," Minho replied brushing some hair out of Jisung's eyes "and I wanted to show you that there were more pretty things than just blood."

Jisung didn't respond, instead glanced up at the fairy lights again so Minho decided to speak again.

"We should eat. Do you feel okay enough to walk downstairs or do you want to eat up here?"

"I'm not hungry," Jisung replied, making Minho frown.

"Sungie you haven't eaten anything since this morning. Please?"

Jisung shook his head in response and Minho sighed.

"I'm gonna bring it upstairs." He decided and returned to the room a few minutes later with two glasses of blood.

"Please try to drink it before you go to sleep," Minho said, deciding not to try and force him to do anything at the moment as he set it on his nightstand, chugging his own glass of blood before putting it next to Jisung's full glass.

"Where's Felix?"

"He had to go home. I think we made up before he left though."

"Really?" Jisung asked, surprised as Minho nodded before reaching over to grab a bag from when he had gone shopping.

"This is probably going to be really random," Minho said as Jisung sat up and watched Minho pour a few random items from the bag onto the bed.

"You shouldn't have bou-" Jisung got cut off by his boyfriend opening a small box and slipping a silver sing with a small red heart on it onto his ring finger.

"It's pretty," Jisung said quietly, admiring the ring.

"You're prettier," Minho said, giving Jisung a quick kiss before moving onto the next item.

"Lipstick." Minho said, showing him the makeup, "may I put it on you?"

Jisung nodded as Minho moved closer to him and carefully applied the color which nicely complimented Jisung's tan skin tone.

"I'll get my phone so you can look at the colo-"Minho began to say but got cut off by Jisung grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulling him into a kiss that lasted a little bit longer than the first one.

"I like the color" Jisung replied, looking at Minho's lips that now had a hint of red.

"That was one way to check," Minho said, laughing a bit at Jisung. He seemed to be feeling a little bit better but he was pretty sure it was only because he felt bad that Minho had bought all of this stuff for him. And he didn't want Minho to feel like it was a complete waste.

"Then I got some more red pens," Minho said, showing him the pack of red pens before setting it on his dresser. "and the flowers," he added, picking them up and handing them to Jisung.

"That one is really pretty," Jisung said, pointing at a certain type of flower out of the four different ones Minho had bought.

"That one is called an Amaryllis and it symbolizes strength," Minho explained as Jisung looked at him surprised. He wasn't expecting them to have any sort of meaning to them and Minho wasn't reading that off of anywhere. "I don't know if you are even aware but you're so strong."

Jisung stayed silent as he stared down at the flowers so Minho took that as a sigh no continue as he pointed to another flower.

"That's a tulip and they symbolize courage."

"I don't think I'm courageous." Minho heard Jisung mumble. "If anything I'm overly scared of everything."

"You let yourself become my friend and more than that even though you were scared of letting people know you. And you went to school today without even checking what Jackson had posted about you. There are so many other things too now that I'm thinking about it, would you like for me to continue."

"No" Jisung replied, he wasn't going to be able to convince Minho that he wasn't courageous and Minho wasn't going to be able to convince him that he was so he decided to leave that one there. "What does this one mean?"

"The last two kinda go together. Those are Tulips which symbolize everlasting love and those are Asters which symbolize undying devotion. So you know that I will always be here and love you through anything that you have to go through." Minho explained.

The room was dead silent after that and Minho noticed that Jisung hadn't looked up from the flowers once since he had handed them to him.

"Sungie," he said while gently moving Jisung's chin to get him to look at him. "Baby, why are you crying?" he asked, taking the flowers from him and putting them back onto the nightstand then immedietly feeling his boyfriend's head move onto his shoulder as his arms loosely wrapped around him.

"Aren't you tired of me yet?" Jisung asked, face still buried into Minho's shoulder.

"I'm tired of all the bad things that keep happening to you but I could never get tired of you."

"More than half of the time we are together I'm crying."

"That's not true and it's not like you cry over absolutely nothing when you do cry. You always sadly, have a very valid reason."

"Minho," Jisung said a few minutes, finally moving away from Minho's shoulder and looking at him with tears still falling down his face.

"Yeah?"

"I don't think I'm courageous yet..." He started as he glanced towards the flowers on Minho's dresser, "...But I want to try to be for you."

I HATE THIS SNDMDNDN

aNyGaYs

i know i said i was planning on writing a Minlix fanfic after this but i wrote the first chapter and now ig its gonna be Jilix (idk how that ended up happening) 🤷‍♀️