🥤52🥤

"Okay, s-sorry." Jisung apologized and ran back upstairs to put on the shirt they bought him.

Jisung slipped on the shirt and glanced down at his exposed cuts. He was terrified of his parents seeing them but now he had no way of hiding them.

He had bracelets that he could put on but they didn't cover very much and his parents would probably make him take them off anyway. At this point, he had to just hope for the best. Wich was either his parents somehow not noticing or them not caring.

He let out a nervous sigh and went back downstairs, holding his left arm as close to him as possible in hopes that his parents wouldn't see anything.

He felt uncomfortable enough as it was. He never wore short sleeve shirts even when he was completely by himself. And now he had to suddenly wear one out and around people that he didn't know.

"Took you long enough," his mom rolled his eyes and started walking towards the door with his father as Jisung followed them.

"If you embarrass us you're grounded for a month." His father said immediately once they got into the car.

"You better fix your stuttering issue here and now too. Also please at least make it sound like you do something important with your life."

"Okay," Jisung mumbled. He looked down at his phone and saw a few messages from Minho but he decided to ignore them for now. He didn't want to tell Minho about anything that was happening at the moment he was already anxious enough.

The rest of the car ride there was filled with both of his parents rambling on about how he better not run this for them and how much trouble he will be in if he does anything wrong.

Jisung knew he would get in trouble regardless though. He had never done anything to make his parents proud. Nothing was going to change now. Especially not when his cuts and scars are on display for everyone to see. If his parent's friends end up seeing them then he might as well die on the spot.

Once they got there his parents gave him one final warning as they walked up to the doorstep of the house where their personalities immediately changed.

Two people around his parents' age opened the door and smiled at them. "Hi, Jisung! Nice to see you again!" the woman smiled and held out her hand to him to shake as Jisung shook her hand and showed a small smile.

"N-nice to s-see you t-too" he said, already regretting speaking.

"Aww, he's adorable! I'm surprised you two never mentioned him before!" She smiled as she let them inside. Jisung noticed his parents both roll their eyes once the two turned their backs.

Once they were inside The man also introduced himself and they all sat down at a table together. The couple began asking Jisung simple questions about school and what his hobbies were.

Eventually, his parents managed to change the conversation topic so that it was more focused on their lives instead of Jisung's which he was honestly grateful for. His parents kept adding on little lies to every response he gave anyway and he was a stuttering mess.

He managed to keep his left arm hidden under the table so far to avoid any more problems. He could tell his parents were already mad at him and that would only add more fuel to the fire that was going to immerse the second they left the house.

Things were going fine up until dinner was done. Jisung was handed a plate with steak with some vegetables on the side and Jisung immediately realized how this was going to be a problem for him.

Cutting the steak involved using both hands and there was no way for him to do that without exposing his arm.

He glanced over at his parents who seemed way more interested in talking about themselves than paying attention to him. The couple however would glance at him and give him a small smile every few seconds since they could imagine he was quite bored.

He slowly took a bite of the side vegetables and began eating those, hoping that no one would comment on his eating but of course someone did.

Jisung thought he was safe when they all continued talking and didn't say anything about it but then it was time for them to clean everything up and The woman frowned as she looked at his plate.

"Are you sure you got enough to eat? You didn't even touch your steak." She said.

"Yes, I'm s-sure. It was was r-really g-good thank y-you." Jisung replied but his mother stopped before she could take his plate away.

"Jisung sweetie, it's rude to not even try the food that they made." She said and Jisung was surprised considering that was the only nice thing she had ever called him but then quickly remembered the situation he was in.

"It's fine. Don't make him eat anything that he doesn't want to." The man said and Jisung could feel his parents glaring at him as his plate got taken away.

As much as Jisung felt uncomfortable there he was dreading leaving the place. More like terrified to leave but it couldn't be that horrible. It's just words, Jisung tried to remind himself.

But that didn't mean that they didn't hurt.

Soon everyone finally said goodbye to each other. Which seemed to happen way too quickly for Jisung.

It was surprisingly quiet for the first few moments they were in the car and Jisung looked down at his phone to see a bunch of messages from Minho asking if he was okay and wondering what he was doing but right before he could open his phone to respond he felt it get snatched out of his hand by his mom.

"We bring you to our friend's house and you're disrespectful enough to to not eat what they cooked. You should at least know human decency by now Jisung. I can't believe I have to call someone like you my son."

"I'm s-sorry."

"You also couldn't stop your stupid stuttering huh? Did that earn you enough attention while we were there? Are you happy? I hope it's worth being grounded." His father added.

"Actually you being grounded just means that we have to spend more time with you. Maybe we should think of something else." His mom mumbled with a sigh.

"I'll think of something. You're not getting away with your horrible behavior." His father replied.

Jisung was terrified, normally a lecture and yelling were as bad as it got. He didn't know what his father was going to come up with but as long as he could still see Minho then it would be fine. At least he hoped so.

At least they didn't notice the cuts, Jisung thought to himself trying to cheer himself up again.

Once they got home they all walked into the house and Jisung immediately went to walk upstairs ignoring that his mom still had his phone. There was no use trying to get it back right now considering how mad she was.

Jisung was about to walk up the steps until he felt someone harshly grab onto his wrist and hold it up in front of their face.

"What the hell is this!?"