🧯93🧯

-double update!-

Minho
Felix

"Why are you calling me so early?"

"Don't let Jisung come to school today."

"Why not?" Minho asked, moving slightly to check on Jisung, making sure that he was actually still asleep. Luckily within the past few weeks, he was now able to tell when he was faking it which at the moment he wasn't.

"Just check Jackson's most recent Instagram post. I gotta go but please don't let him come to school."

"Okay," Minho said before hanging up and quickly going onto Instagram.

He searched up Jackson's name and immedietly noticed how many followers he had. It seemed like everyone from their school plus way more random people followed him so whatever he posted would most likely be seen by everyone at their school.

He scrolled to see his most recent post and gasped before clicking on it and reading everything Jackson had to say. His hand was subconsciously tightening his grip on his phone as he finished reading.

If he didn't have to stay with Jisung to make sure he wouldn't go to school, Jackson would be dead by now but Minho knew he couldn't leave Jisung. Even though he most likely wouldn't wake up anytime soon, he couldn't risk it.

However, he was wrong to think that Jisung wouldn't wake up soon and he soon realized that when he felt a small hand try to loosen his grip around his phone.

"What are you looking at?" Jisung mumbled, still half asleep but he noticed how Minho seemed upset the moment he opened his eyes which wasn't what he was used to waking up to.

"Nothing, don't worry about it," Minho responded, turning his phone off and looking at his boyfriend with guilty eyes. He told Jisung that nothing would happen and that everything would be okay. He completely lied to him but he truly never thought that something like this would happen.

"What time is it?" He questioned, reaching for Minho's phone to check but Minho panicked and threw his phone across the room before he could.

"What's wrong with you?!" The younger yelled, sitting up and glancing over to try and check if Minho's phone was okay.

"Don't worry about it," Minho repeated, pulling Jisung by his waist to lay down next to him again as he wrapped a leg around his and placed kisses all over his face, trying to distract him from everything that had just happened. "I love you so much!" he said with a small smile although it looked more worrisome than happy.

"I love you too." Jisung laughed a bit as he smiled back at his boyfriend. He was acting strange but honestly, it wasn't too out of the norm for Minho to act a bit strange. "But seriously, what time is it? We have school dummy."

"Let's skip again today."

"You want to skip the one day that I actually wake up on time? Isn't this supposed to happen the other way around?"

"You can go back to sleep for a while then we can go on another date later."

"I'm not tired anymore though and if I'm already awake at this hour then I might as well force myself to go to school."

"You would rather go to school than stay home, cuddle, and possibly go on a date later?"

"It's not that. I just don't want to miss school to the point that I get detention because none of my absences have been excused.

"I'll go to detention with you," Minho replied.

"Or we could both avoid getting detention by going to school," Jisung said, trying to get up but Minho wouldn't let him.

"I really don't feel like going to school today."

"Minho," Jisung said laughing at how ridiculous he was acting.

"Seriously, I feel sick."

"You're a vampire. You can't get sick."

Minho stayed silent for a while after that, trying to think of another excuse.

"Can you please let me get up now?"

"Do you wanna go on a vacation somewhere?"

"Minho we have school."

"Why do you want to go to school so badly today?"

"Is there a reason why I shouldn't want to go to school? I thought we would leave early so I could switch out of my class with Jackson."

"We can do it tomorrow," Minho responded, kissing the top of his head and wrapping his arms around him even tighter as if he were scared he would lose Jisung completely...in fact that's exactly what he was scared of at the moment.

"Fine," Jisung replied, finally giving in as he rested in Minho's arm and looked at him with a small smile.

Minho leaned in for a kiss which lasted a few seconds before he pulled away, "I love you so much."

"I love you too...? Why are you acting so weird today?"

"I just...had a bad dream."

"Really? About what?"

"I don't want to think about it right now," Minho responded, looking at Jisung as if he were the most fragile thing on the planet and he could shatter at any moment.

"Was it really that bad?" Jisung asked with a worried facial expression.

"Yeah...it's really bad."

Jisung frowned before moving to kiss Minho again "do you wanna watch a movie or something to get yourself to stop thinking about it?"

"Sure," Minho responded, trying to not cry thinking about what would happen when Jisung eventually does go to school. It's not like he could keep a secret from his boyfriend for the rest of their lives. Jisung was going to have to find out at some point.

"Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?" Jisung asked one more time after he pressed play on a movie. It wasn't that he didn't believe that Minho was actually this shaken up about a nightmare. He was just worried that he was acting so weird because of that reason.

"I'm sure," Minho replied. He didn't want Jisung to ever find out the reason why he was really acting so weird. He knew that Jisung wasn't going to handle it well and he wasn't sure if he could do much to help this time.

What do you think Jackson posted?