❣️

extra chapter 2 of 3 Jeongchan

-not proofread-

"Where's Jeongin?" Hyunjin asked about halfway through lunch once he noticed that Chan had been sitting there silently with a pout the entire time.

"I don't know."

"Did you guys get into an argument or something?

"Not that I know of," Jeongin replied as he sat down next to Chan who immedietly looked over at him. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing!" Chan reassured with a small smile, "why are you late?"

"Why? Did you miss me?"

"No."

"He looked miserable without you," Seungmin explained.

"I'm gonna kill you."

"Have fun trying," Seumgin mumbled in response then smiled at Hyunjin.

"You don't have to be embarrassed about missing me. It's cute." Jeongin explained.

"Where were you?" Chan asked, ignoring the younger's statement. He had genuinely become sad that Jeongin didn't show up or answer any of his texts within the first fifteen minutes of lunch. He was well aware that Jeongin was going to use this against him for a while.

"I had to go to my locker," Jeongin explained, moving his water bottle towards Chan who gave him a questioning look, wondering how that had taken him fifteen minutes. "I also ran into Jisung and Minho on the way there."

"I had some already," Chan said, noticing how Jeongin kept moving his water bottle closer to him.

"Try it." Jeongin pouted.

"Why....?"

"Just do it."

"Okay?" Chan said, lifting the bottle to take a sip.

"Where the hell did you get human blood?" Chan asked, causing Hyunjin and Seungmin to both look at the two with wide eyes.

"Can I try it?" Seungmin questioned, taking the water bottle out of Chan's hands.

"Seungmin you're going to get diseases!" Chan yelled, trying to stop him but it was too late. "What is happening?"

"Suprise?" Hyunjin said, pointing at Seungmin.

"That's a lot better than animal blood. Where do you get it?"

"You turned Seungmin?!" Jeongin questioned, glancing at Hyunjin.

"Yup."

"Why didn't you let me do it?" He frowned.

"I don't trust you at all."

"Why not?"

"I would have trusted you enough," Seungmin added. "...If Hyunjin would have refused."