💋74💋

Jisung came back to school the next day looking even worse than yesterday and he smelled like blood. Minho's plan of telling Jisung in a rude way to fix some of the bad habits he now had backfired big time.

His eyes looked puffy like he had been crying and didn't get a second's sleep last night and Minho wanted to immediately walk over to him and pull him into a hug but he couldn't.

Once school was over Jisung silently started following Minho to his house and Minho did the same thing as he did yesterday and chugged a glass of blood which made Jisung feel even worse for causing more of an issue.

When Minho was finished he put the glass into the sink then went to the fridge and grabbed a small box which he went out to get after Jisung had left yesterday. He then handed it to Jisung who looked at him, confused.

Minho then grabbed a fork and placed it on top of the box, making the younger even more confused.

"You should eat before we start working on the project," Minho explained, grabbing Jisung's free hand and pulling him over to sit down at the table.

Jisung opened the box and Minho had to stop himself from smiling when he saw how Jisung's eyed lit up.

"Why do you have this here?" Jisung questioned, looking up from the slice of cheesecake Minho gave him.

Minho panicked as he tried to think of an excuse. He was hoping that Jisung just wouldn't question it. "You haven't been eating enough."

Jisung smiled a bit as he took another bite of the cheesecake and Minho couldn't help but smile back. He missed this just as much as Jisung did.

I need to stop, Minho reminded himself as he looked back at the table.

"Hurry up so we can finish the project."

"Oh, right. I can just finish it when I get back to Felix's."

"No, sorry I shouldn't have said that. We have plenty of time to work on it."

"You're acting weird. Are you okay?" Jisung asked quietly as he took another bite and looked up at Minho who surprisingly wasn't glaring at him for the first time in nearly a month.

"Yeah, I'm just...tired."

"Do you want to work on the project another day?"

"No, we should get it over with."

Jisung nodded in agreement as he finished the cheesecake, cleaned up everything, then followed Minho upstairs.

They silently worked on their painting for a while without saying another word to each other.

About an hour into  painting Jisung sighed as he moved away a bit to look at it, "I'm ruining this entire thing." he mumbled, more so to himself than to Minho.

"No you aren't, your part of the painting is cute." Minho blurted out, not daring to look away from the painting.

Jisung didn't respond because he was unsure of what to say. Minho had been so cold for the past month and was somewhat mean yesterday so the sudden change in personality was confusing him.