❤️

extra chapter 1 of 3 (seungjin)

-not proofread bc this is over 2,000 word long and i'm lazy-

this chapter was kinda weird to write since neither of them were in the story that much so sorry if it seems awkward

"Hyunjin," Seungmin said, putting his pencil down from previously doing his homework and looking over at Hyunjin who was scrolling through his phone.

"Yeah Min?"

"You know how Minho turned Jisung?"

"I don't know the context around how it happened but I know it involved Minho biting Jisung. Why?" Hyunjin asked, putting down his phone and sitting up to look at Seungmin.

"Minho turned him without killing him."

"Yeah, not sure how he managed to do that but I'm happy he did," Hyunjin replied, moving closer to wrap his arms around Seungmin and lay his chin on his shoulder. "Where are you going with this Minnie?"

"If you go about the situation correctly, I don't think turning someone is as dangerous as you think it is."

"How exactly do you think the situation of Minho turning Jisung went?"

"I was there. That's why I ran into your classroom one day and stole your water bottle. It was for Jisung." Seungmin explained. He never told Hyunjin exactly what happened at the time because he didn't want to expose any of Jisung's personal issues. He already felt like it was weird for himself to know about what happened.

"Really? I thought you stole it because Minho was really hungry or something."

"I don't care that much about Minho," Seungmin replied and Hyunjin laughed a bit.

"Are you implying that you care more about Jisung, who I'm pretty sure you've never had a full conversation with before?"

"Jisung has never threatened me for not knowing the name of all three of his cats," Seungmin responded.

"You two act like an old married couple."

"Eww." Seungmin said at the thought, "are you purposely changing the subject? How did this conversation get to this?"

"If that was going where I think it was then yes, I am trying to change the subject," Hyunjin said, placing kisses on the side of Seungmin's face. "The answer is gonna be no so don't bother asking."

"Why?"

"Minho got lucky by not killing Jisung. I'm not going to try to turn you when there's only a small chance of you living through it just because you want me to."

"But as long as there's someone else there to pull you away then I have some blood to drink right after I would be fine."

"What if someone can't pull me away?"

"I myself could probably push you away from me, run into another room then be fine."

"We are definitely not trying that."