🍷30🍷

even longer chapter <3

"Perfect!" Mina said cheerfully before handing him another glass of it.

They had now been at the party for about two hours and Mina's plan of getting Jisung drunk was going perfectly for her.

He had drunk about 6 or 7 cups of alcohol at this point, he had eventually gotten used to the burning sensation of the drink and was now drinking it with no problem. And as Mina was hoping, he had stopped stuttering, although now he was sometimes slurring his words a bit but her friends were all calling him cute so she could care less.

Jisung was laughing at basically everything and even made small jokes that made no sense considering how out of it he was but Mina's friends loved him and he was definitely gaining her more attention which she loved.

Jisung was clinging to her arm pretty much the entire time now. Mina wasn't sure if he could even stand properly by himself right now but she couldn't care less. She was getting exactly what she wanted out of him.

"Jisungie, everyone is playing spin the bottle. Do you want to play?" Mina asked even though she wasn't really giving him a choice since all of her friends and new people that she didn't know were practically begging her to get him to play.

"Ohhh that game looks like funnnn" He giggled "I saw it in a movie."

"So yes?" Mina smiled at him.

"Hmmm...is Minho playing?" Jisung asked, luckily quietly so Mina wouldn't have to explain anything to anyone.

She rolled her eyes and looked at the crowd of people sitting in a circle to play. She surprisingly did see both Minho and Chan already sitting down.

"Yes, he is." She replied and Jisung just smiled and nodded as Mina pulled him to sit down next to her in the circle. Jisung lazily laid his head on Mina's shoulder earning a few squeals and "so cute"'s from some of the people around them which caused Mina to smile and grab Jisung's hand.

The game started and a bunch of people had gone and until it was finally someone's turn who he knew...kinda.

Chan had to kiss an unfamiliar boy with black hair who he hadn't taken his eyes off of since they had pulled away but he quickly got distracted and looked away from the blonde.

it was Mina's turn and she had to kiss some guy in her class then finally it was Jisung's turn.

He spun the bottle and looked up to see who it was pointing to and started giggling. He stopped, luckily still having enough sense to remember that Mina was blackmailing him and basically looked at her for permission.

"It's just a game Jisungie, it doesn't matter." She reassured. Not wanting to seem like a clingy overprotective girlfriend.

Jisung nodded and moved to sit in front of the person the bottle had landed on and started laughing again as everyone stared at the two.

"Have I ever told you how pretty you are?" Jisung questioned, luckily quietly as he moved a bit closer to Minho.

"Did you make him drink?" Minho asked, looking over at Mina who was watching the two, just like everyone else in the room.