🛑69🛑

Things did not go back to normal the next day and Jisung was starting to lose his mind.

Minho was being extremely cold, refused to hang out with him, and had barely said a word to him since he had left his house a few days ago.

Jisung didn't have anyone to talk to about what was going on because usually the only person he felt comfortable enough to talk to was Minho but that obviously wasn't happening.

He couldn't even distract himself since Felix and/or his family members were always there and Felix and his mother both seemed to always be keeping a close eye on him.

Now he just had a bunch of built-up anxiety and stress and absolutely no way to get rid of it.

He didn't know why Minho was acting like this in the first place which was making everything so much worse. Everything seemed fine up until he left Minho's house...up until he told Minho that he loved him.

They were sitting in art class next to each other as usual and Minho was paying absolutely no attention to Jisung which was starting to also become the new usual.

Jisung was nervously tapping one of his colored pencils onto his desk, not being able to focus at all. He wanted to talk to Minho but Minho seemed to be trying as hard as he possibly could to ignore his existence.

"Jisung stop it." Minho finally said, holding his hand still as Jisung looked up and made eye contact with the older who didn't look like he was doing much better than Jisung. He very obviously wasn't the only one who had been crying and hadn't slept properly in a while.

They both seemed lost in each other's eyes for a few seconds before Minho cleared his throat, looked away, and moved his hand away before mumbling, "it's annoying."

"Minho?" Jisung said softly as the said boy just hummed in response, not bothering to look back up at him. Mainly because he felt too guilty too. He knew he was hurting Jisung.

"Can you please...?" Jisung asked, handing Minho a red pen and just holding out the back of his hand since he didn't want anyone in their class to see the big scar on his arm.

"I'm busy doing my work right now. You should be doing the same." Minho explained. He felt horrible. He knew Jisung needed him to do that. He had yet to self-harm since Minho started acting like this. Minho wanted to kiss him and tell him how proud he was of him. But he couldn't.

"Oh right," Jisung said and looked back at his blank paper and tried to start sketching something to distract himself but it wasn't helping at all. He was reaching his breaking point.

Minho felt horrible as he looked at the younger who looked like he was on the verge of tears. He wanted to give him some sort of explanation but he knew if he were, to tell the truth, that Jisung still most likely wouldn't leave him alone.

He wanted to do something to make it easier for both of them.

He needed to give Jisung an explanation even if it was a lie but he also needed to make sure it would get the blue-haired boy to leave him alone so he didn't end up comforting him or do something else that he shouldn't do.

I need to get him to hate me.

At this point, Minho should have known that a plan like this would only make Jisung hate himself way more than he could ever hate Minho.

But he didn't.

"Jisung, can we talk after class?" Minho asked and Jisung immediately showed a small smile and nodded.

"Of course." He replied, hoping that Minho would finally go back to being his normal self and explain why he has been acting so weird.

But something about the way Minho said it told him otherwise.

Once the bell rang Jisung quickly packed up his stuff then stood up to wait for Minho who walked right past him which Jisung took as a sign to follow him.

Minho didn't even turn around to check if Jisung had followed him until they were both standing inside of an empty classroom. He knew Jisung would follow him. He knew what Jisung was hoping for.

But sadly that's not what he was getting.

"I'm sorry if I did something to make you m-" Jisung began but Minho cut him off.

"I asked you here so I could talk. Not you."

"Oh...sorry."

"I thought you would be able to take the hint but you still haven't left me alone and it's been days so I guess I have to explain this to you."

"What do you mean?" Jisung asked with another awkward laugh.

"You thought that I actually like you?" Minho scoffed as he walked closer to Jisung.

"Min-"

"God, you really don't know when to shut up do you?" Minho questioned as Jisung stayed silent in response so Minho continued.

"What makes you so special? The fact that you smell like blood constantly? That sure made things more difficult. Not to mention how needy and attention seeking you are." Minho said, hating himself more as each word left his mouth.

"Then why did you bother talking to me in the first place?" Jisung mumbled, trying his best to fight back tears.

"Because it was a fun game," Minho explained, "seeing if I could make the quiet new kid fall in love with me."

Jisung didn't have anything to say so Minho continued on.

"Took a bit longer than it should have but wasn't that difficult considering how desperate you are for attention since your parents couldn't be bothered to give you any."

"You're joking, right?" Jisung asked hopefully, forcing out a another small laugh as he felt warm tears.

"Of course I am Sungie. I just had some personal things going on recently. I'm sorry for being so cold to you...that's what you want me to say, right?"

"Then why did you stop be f-from killing myself? Why didn't you let me die if you don't care about me?"

"Because I hadn't finished the game yet. Don't you get it?" Minho asked, looking Jisung dead in the eyes. "You were just a game to me."

Jisung couldn't even think of a proper response. He wasn't sure if one even existed. He had no idea how to even feel at the moment. Everything just hurt.

He rushed past Minho and ran out of the room sobbing. He didn't know where he was going to go but he didn't want to be around Minho for the first time since they had actually started becoming close to each other.

Once he heard the door slam Minho broke down in tears. He knew he shouldn't be crying over it. It was going to be best for Jisung to hate him but he knew it hurt Jisung and it was hurting him too.

"I'm so sorry Jisung...i had to."