❌81❌

"Felix stop," Jisung said but Felix ignored him and continued pulling him towards the cafeteria.

"Why are you so late?" Changbin asked the both of them as he looked up to see that they both looked pretty upset. Felix forced Jisung to sit down next to him before finally letting go of his wrist. "Umm did I miss something?"

"No," Felix lied. Surprisingly he never told Changbin about Jisung's self-harming or when he had almost took his own life. Changbin knew something was wrong but he assumed that it was just because Jisung got sick then they got into an argument or something the second time it happened.

Although it also affected Felix, he didn't want to tell Changbin about it unless Jisung said it was okay too. He told Changbin about almost everything but that seemed too personal to Jisung.

Jisung sat at the table pouting. Not only was he now not allowed to go have lunch with Minho but he also couldn't have lunch at because it was in Minho's bag. Considering that along with Felix being mad at him things weren't going very well.

Felix slid some of his lunch food towards Jisung like he usually would but Jisung shook his head no causing Felix to sigh.

"Okay...what's going on?" Changbin asked watching them in confusion.

"Nothing." They both said at the same time.

"Umm sure. Maybe you two should go talk before lunch ends." Changbin recommended, not wanting to have to deal with sad Felix later. He could tell he was either mad or annoyed at the moment but that usually always turned into him being sad.

"I already said everything I had to," Felix mumbled.

"I didn't," Jisung replied although he wasn't sure what he even had to say about it.

"You don't need to."

"You obviously have something you need to talk about so go please," Changbin said, looking at his boyfriend who sighed and stood up as Jisung followed him out of the cafeteria.

"I have nothing else to say. Don't hang out with Minho." Felix said once they were out of the cafeteria.

"He didn't mean what he said."

"Okay well he still said it and he said it days after you tried to take your own life. He should have known not to say something like that to you."

"He didn't mean it and you can't control who I hang out with anyway."

"You're right, I can't control it but as your best friend will you please take my advice? Your relationship with Minho was toxic and I don't want to see you get hurt again."

"It won't happen again," Jisung responded. Keeping himself from saying anything else about it.

"You don't know that for sure and you're not denying the fact that it was toxic."

"It wasn't toxic. Everyone gets into arguments, Felix. You said that you and Changbin do too."

"Yeah, we get into arguments but what you had with Minho wasn't an argument. If Changbin ever told me that I was a game to him I would never talk to him again. It would hurt to lose him but someone saying that isn't okay."