⛑99⛑

The emojis are somehow messed up. i'm not sure what happened

Minho, as usual, woke up before Jisung the next day. He was debating on whether or not he should actually wake him but due to the fact that he still didn't know what Jisung meant by saying he would "make Jackson regret posting that picture."

Jisung seemed to be pushing himself but in some ways, it could end up being a good thing. As long as it didn't backfire somehow. Minho would love to see Jisung make Jackson regret everything he did.

"Sungie." He said, shaking his boyfriend a bit as Jisung surprisingly, opened his eyes with no complaints. "You aren't gonna yell at me and tell me you want to sleep in?"

"No" Jisung sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"Are you sure you want to go to school today?" Minho asked, scared that Jisung would end up pushing himself too far and only make the situation worse on himself.

"Yup," Jisung responded, standing up, grabbing some clothes, then went into the bathroom to take a shower and get ready.

They both took turns taking showers and Minho walked back into his room to see Jisung wearing one of his grey hoodies with some ripped jeans, black converse, and the necklace that he bought him yesterday.

"You're so pretty" Minho complimented, wrapping his arms around Jisung from behind and kissing the side of his face.

"Can you do my makeup?" Jisung asked, turning around to look at Minho.

"Yeah...but is there a specific reason as to why you want me to?"

"It's all part of the plan," Jisung said with a smile.

"You made a plan?"

"Kinda," Jisung responded, earning a questioning look from his boyfriend. "So will you do my makeup?"

"I guess so...?"

~~~~~~~~

Minho finished doing Jisung's makeup then also got him to drink breakfast before they went to school. Jisung seemed happy as they were walking to school, also slightly worried considering how tightly he was holding Minho's hand but that was the only thing that implied he was the slightest bit nervous.

But the only person who could even tell was Minho due to the fact that Jisung's hoodie sleeve was covering both of their hands. He once again had no idea if Jisung had planned that. He was starting to question every single movement he made.

He felt Jisung's grip become even tighter as they walked into school together.

"We aren't going to go to our class early?" Minho questioned as Jisung seemed to be going in the direction where a lot of people usually stood and waited in the mornings.

"We can't," Jisung responded.

Minho noticed that they stopped nearby where Jackson was standing then Jisung stopped and took out his phone.

"Okay, please tell me what you're doing. You're starting to scare me."

"Just trust me," Jisung replied, showing a small smile as he slid his phone back into his pocket.