📛19📛

Once their teacher finished teaching them the lesson she gave them independent work which everyone automatically comprehended as "you can talk to whoever you want as long as you turn your work in."

Minho knew by now that Jisung preferred working on schoolwork by himself so he didn't bother him and instead did his own work silently.

He looked up when he saw the girl who sat next to a Jisung turn to face him.

"Hey Jisung," she said poking the boy's shoulder to get his attention.

"Umm y-yes?"

"Do you mind explaining this question to me? I'm really confused."

"S-sure" Jisung agreed as he looked at the question then stuttered to explained how to get the answer.

"Thank you so much!" She smiled "also, just wanted to say that your makeup looks really pretty."

"T-thanks."

"Actually I'm kinda confused on this entire lesson. Do you mind if we work this together?"

Minho was debating on whether or not he should interrupt them but he didn't really have a reason to. It's not like she was being extremely flirty or anything and even if she was it's not like he could say anything about it since he and Jisung were just friends.

"Umm I'm sorry but I-I really p-prefer working by myself."

There's the Jisung that I know. Minho thought to himself, being slightly relieved that Jisung didn't say yes.

"Oh, that's fine but maybe we can hang out outside of class sometime!" She said with a hopeful smile.

"M-maybe." He responded but definitely wasn't planning on it. From his perspective, he thought that she now only wanted to get homework answers from him since he couldn't think of any other reason that seemed logical. He still didn't believe anything Minho had told him yesterday.

Once their class had ended Jisung packed up his stuff then stood up and waited for Minho. He may have gotten too used to Minho walking to class but Minho didn't mind at all. As long as he ran to his class after Jisung got to his he would get there on time to avoid getting detention it was fine.

"Maybe you were right," Jisung mumbled, staring at the floor as they walked to his class.

"About what?"

"That I should have taken the makeup off."

"Why?" Minho asked, confused.

"A lot of people are starring. It probably looks weird for me to be wearing it right now. You were right about school not being the right place for it. Did I smudge it or something?" He asked, glancing up at Minho.

"It's not smudged....you look perfect." He said the last part quiet enough so that Jisung wouldn't hear.

"Thanks for walking me to class," Jisung said before quickly running into his classroom as Minho quickly turned around to run off to his.

~~~~~~~~

"Woah Jisung you look hot" Felix complemented as Jisung took his seat next to him.