🔻7🔻

Jisung walked into his home, surprised to see that both of his parents were home.

"Hi mom a-and dad" Jisung greeted as he took his shoes off.

"Go upstairs and stay in your room. We are having friends over and we don't want you to embarrass us." His mom quickly said the moment she saw him.

"Oh- okay. Have fun with y-your friends." Jisung mumbled before going upstairs.

We don't want you to embarrass us

Jisung kept hearing those words repeat in his head. He already knew that his parents hated him, he accepted that a while ago, but it still hurt.

He hadn't even realized that he started crying until he felt a tear fall onto his hand.

I'm so pathetic

He walked into his bathroom and grabbed the small silver blade that was his only source of comfort and rolled up his sleeve as he sat down against the door.

We don't want you to embarrass us.

If I weren't here they wouldn't have to, right?

I wish I had the guts to end it

Jisung thought to himself as he watched the blood slowly drip down his arm.

So pretty

he thought as he admired the color

I wish it stayed this color longer

It would if I cut deep enough

He brought the blade up to his wrist again but couldn't bring himself to cut much deeper than he usually did.

I really am a disappointment

Jisung stayed there for a while, at least until he stopped thinking about what his mom had said, which was a lot longer than he realized but he finally wrapped his arm and went back into his bedroom.

He picked up his phone and saw that he had a few messages from an unknown number.

Unknown:
Hey, it's Minho ^^

I have a surprise for you tomorrow

I had to get Seungmin to help
me make it but I hope you like it

6:32

I'm guessing you were busy haha

I hope you ate dinner :/

Anyway it's getting late so
I just wanted to say goodnight

See you tomorrow Jisung ✨

10:07

Jisung stared at his phone unsure of whether or not he should respond. It was now already past 11 so Minho was most likely already asleep if he had already said goodnight an hour ago