🥊85🥊

long chapter :D

"Jisung!" Felix yelled excitedly as he found Jisung and Minho walking together towards the school
exit.

"Hi," Jisung replied, slightly taken back by Felix's sudden hug though that was something he should have definitely been used to by now.

"Let's go," Felix said, grabbing Jisung's hand to pull him away from Minho, not bothering to glance at the older as he quickly pulled Jisung away.

"You could have at least let me say bye."

"Nope."

~~~~~~~~

"Why haven't you eaten anything yet?" Felix questioned once he noticed that Jisung hadn't touched any of the snacks he brought out.

"I've been too distracted with the game," Jisung replied, not looking away from the tv.

"Are you hungry?"

"No."

"What did you have for lunch?"

"Minho brought me cheesecake."

"That's not a proper meal."

"You're trying to make me eat junk food right now," Jisung said, glancing at the chips and candy next to him.

"Good point." Felix sighed and placed the controller down. "We should watch a movie."

Jisung nodded in agreement as they moved onto Felix's bed as the younger put on some random movie.

"Hey Jisung," Felix said a while later as he moved closer to his best friend, wrapping his arm around his waist and putting his head onto his chest.

"Yeah?" He replied, not thinking much of what Felix was doing because this was a regular occurrence and Felix was always clingy.

"You're still gonna try to make some new friends right? Cause you and Minho seemed really close and I don't want to see you hurt like that again."

"It won't happen again," Jisung mumbled, "but I have made a new friend. His name is Jackson and he invited me to go to a party at his house."

"You're going to a party?! How did he manage to convince you to go?"

"He said that I could invite some of my friends or we could just hang out by ourselves and not have to be around a lot of people."

"So he likes you?" Felix questioned, smirking at his friend.

"Why do you think that?"

"Friendsss meaning more than one so that you wouldn't be leaving anyone by themselves when you ditch them to hang out with him. Also, he basically said he wants to spend time alone with you."

"You're stupid."

"No."

"He doesn't like me."