🐞38🐞

"Why did you lie to me?"

"What do you mean?" Jisung asked Felix as they were sitting in class next to each other after lunch.

Felix pointed at his hand before continuing, "you said you had a project to work on but I saw Minho walk you to class and you couldn't have been working on a project if he was drawing on your hand."

Jisung looked at his hand before pulling his hoodie sleeve down to cover it as his face heated up.

"Do you have a crush on him?!"

"Felix shut up!"

"Answer the question!" Felix replied, not caring about the people staring at them.

"I don't. He just saw me walk outside and followed me to check up on me and we talked and made up I guess but I don't like him like that."

"Then why are you blushing?"

"Because you're embarrassing."

"Sure," Felix replied and rolled his eyes, reaching over to grab Jisung's hand, making Jisung nervous as Felix pulled down his sleeve but stopped it at his wrist and examined the drawings.

"Aww. So are you two okay again?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"You aren't gonna stop hanging out with me now because you guys made up though, right?"

Jisung tilted his head, looking up at Felix who seemed to legitimately concerned and Jisung shook his head no.

"Why would I stop hanging out with you just because I made up with Minho? Can't people have more than one friend?"

"Yeah...of course people can" Felix mumbled before pulling Jisung's sleeve back down and letting Jisung pull his hand away from him.

"Are you okay?" Jisung asked, noticing how Felix was sort of zoning out.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine" Felix awkwardly laughed, "sorry."

"It's okay?" Jisung responded, not knowing why Felix's behavior suddenly seemed so strange.

~~~~~~~~

"Hey," Minho greeted as he sat down next to Jisung in their art class, seeming to snap Jisung out of thinking about something.

"Hi," Jisung replied.

"What were you thinking about?"

"Nothing, Felix was just acting a little weird earlier and I don't know why." Jisung responded then shook his head, "I'm sure it's nothing though. Felix would probably tell me if something was wrong."

"Sounds familiar" Minho mumbled to himself, quiet enough so that Jisung wouldn't hear him since he didn't want to hurt Jisung's feelings or anything but he could relate.

"Hmm?"

"Nothing," Minho replied and reached for Jisung's hand, pulled his sleeve down to his wrist, and enlaced their fingers.