🕹76🕹

this might be the new updating time since i start school soon (i'm gonna cry). Also because of that, i might not be able to update everyday but i promise i'll still try 😭

-not proofread-

"I already took all of the pills."

"No no no no no no please tell me your joking," Minho said as he felt tears fall and he started pacing back and forth in front of the door.

"I'm sorry. I thought this was what you wanted."

"No, it's not. You're going to be okay Jisung you'll get through this. You can't die."

"I'm really tired." Minho barely heard Jisung mumble.

"Please stay awake for a little bit longer and everything will go back to normal and I'll never leave you again I promise."

"Minho?"

"Yes?"

"Can you open the door?"

"I can't Jisung I'll hurt you."

"It doesn't matter. I'm gonna die anyway." Jisung replied and Minho heard him shuffle around.

"No, you aren't."

"Promise you won't blame yourself for anything?" Jisung questioned, at this point, he was solely fighting to stay awake for Minho. He didn't believe that there was any way for him to make it out alive this time. But now that this was all actually happening he realized he still had things he wanted to say. Although his mind was so all over the place he couldn't put most of it into words.

"It's my fault though. If I didn't say all of that stuff to you then this wouldn't be happening."

"I tried before you said all of that stuff too."

"But this time it was because of me," Minho explained then noticed the door handle moving so quickly held it still to stop Jisung from opening it.

"Jisung stop it. You can't open the door. You're bleeding and I'll kill you."

"Please? It's not helping."

"What's not helping?"

"The blood. It's not comforting. I'm really scared. It feels weird."

Minho was debating on if he should try and get help from the school nurse or something but at the same time, he was scared that if he left Jisung alone he would lose consciousness. He had never been in a situation remotely similar to this but letting him fall asleep didn't seem like a good idea.

"You just have to stay awake for a few more minutes. Then you can go to a hospital and everything will be okay."

"Please come in here. I don't want to be alone." He heard Jisung sob which broke his heart but going inside of that room was the last thing he would do.

"I can't Sungie. I'll kill you. I need you to stay strong for a little bit longer, okay?"

"I can't Min please just get it over with. I- I don't like this Minho I want it all to stop." Jisung explained with uneven breaths as Minho slid down in front of the door as he continued sobbing. He couldn't even begin to imagine how Jisung was feeling right now.

"It will be better soon. The doctors will get it to stop."

"I don't want them to. I don't want to do this anymore."

Minho felt extremely conflicted. There was so much going on and he wasn't sure what to do. He wanted more than anything else to go in the room with Jisung so he could comfort him directly but he couldn't.

And the paramedics were taking forever to get there. Jisung wasn't going to be able to handle much more of it.

Minho tried to think of anything he could do to help him.

Vampires can't overdose since they can't get sick. Medicine doesn't have any effect on them.

But trying to turn Jisung is way too risky especially since he was already bleeding.

"Jisung?"

"Hmm?" Jisung hummed in response and Minho could tell he was very close to passing out.

"Would you hate me if I turned you into a vampire?"

"I could never hate you."

"I- should I try to turn you into a vampire? Would you be upset?"

"I just want to be dead," Jisung mumbled in response and Minho sighed. He didn't want to do it unless Jisung was okay with it. Although if he tried there was a 99 percent chance that he would kill Jisung.

And even if it was selfish to think about considering the current situation, Minho didn't want Jisung to be a vampire. That was what he hated most about himself. He didn't want Jisung to have to deal with it as well.

Jisung wouldn't be able to eat his favorite food anymore. His hand wouldn't feel warm to Minho whenever they held hands anymore. He wouldn't have that beautiful pink tint to his cheeks that appeared whenever Minho said or did something to make him flustered. Jisung would have to be careful all the time to avoid hurting anyone. And he wouldn't be able to self-harm.

The last reason was the only thing Minho found good about it but he wasn't sure how Jisung would feel about that suddenly not being an option anymore.

Minho couldn't help to think about the one good thing that could come out of it too even though the possibility of Jisung living through it was low.

I wouldn't have to worry about hurting him anymore.

"Sungie?" Minho said, quietly a few minutes later since he had thought through everything.

The paramedics still weren't there yet though and they were running out of time.

"Jisung!" He said louder, hoping that he would get a response which luckily he did.

"I love you," Jisung said as he was fighting to keep his eyes awake but at the same time still felt absolutely horrible. It was like he was having a panic attack but ten times worse than usual. He felt so anxious but he had absolutely no idea about himself.

"I love you too," Minho replied, staying still. He wanted to move but he couldn't. He really didn't want to attempt to turn Jisung into a vampire. Se he sat still and hoped that everything would be okay.

"...Please don't hate me for this," Jisung said as Minho heard him move around in the room.

Minho was confused until he felt the door behind him move and he suddenly fell backward into the room Jisung was in.

i'm not sure where this is going yet