❤️‍🔥73❤️‍🔥

Minho assumed that Jisung finally told Felix what had happened considering that Felix had been glaring at him and Jisung had pulled him in the other direction whenever he seemed to be walking towards him.

Minho was honestly starting to wish that Jisung would just let Felix punch him. He deserved it. He did need to get Jisung to leave him alone but he regretted saying what he did. But the damage was done. He was now the cause of at least 100 new scars on Jisung's arms and probably more to come.

The self-harming didn't stop when Felix found out about it, or at least when Minho assumed he had found out about it. He wasn't sure how Jisung was managing to still do it but sometimes Minho had to skip classes because it smelled like Jisung had just cut himself.

It made it seem useless. Even when he wasn't friends with Jisung he still had to be around him in class. There was still a chance of him hurting him. He understood that there was less of a chance but it's not like he could avoid all humans for the rest of his life.

He still wanted to listen to his mom though. She was right when she said it was the best for both of them. At least Minho kept telling himself that it was. But seeing Jisung's current state, it didn't feel like it was for the best.

Jisung's usual cute, bubbly, awkward self was almost completely gone. He always looked exhausted, he had lost a lot of weight which lead to his cheeks not being adorably chubby anymore, and he started losing concentration in his classes.

It didn't help the younger that he had to see Minho nearly every day and be reminded of what he said when it was already the only thing he could think about. All he wanted was for Minho to hug him and tell him that it was a joke but he knew it wasn't going to happen. Especially not nearly a month after it had happened.

He was starting to question why he was still alive. The only thing keeping him from trying to end it was the hope that Minho was lying about what he said and things would go back to normal between them. And Felix.

Felix was trying his best to distract Jisung from everything that was happening and although it wasn't helping that much Jisung appreciated him trying so hard.

Felix would be heartbroken if he found out Jisung was still somehow self-harming but since Jisung wasn't doing it when he was at home the younger had no idea.

Minho was beginning to have an extremely difficult time not doing anything about what was happening but he was somehow managing to succeed in ignoring him.

That was until one day in art class.

The teacher announced he was assigned a project that had to be done outside of school and with a partner.

Jisung tensed up when the teacher paired Minho and him together for the second time that year and he could hear Minho let out a sigh from beside him.

"Can I please change partners?" Minho asked the teacher immediately.

"Nope," The teacher replied as he continued reading off who was partnered with who.

Minho was unsure where they could even go to do the project because his mom would get mad if she came home and saw Jisung over at their house again. And Felix had still been looking at him as if he would kill him if Jisung ever let him get close enough to.