🧣6🧣

"Seungmin!" Minho said with a smile as he walked into his 5th-period class which he shared with Seungmin, Chan, and Hyunjin. "Can you do me a favor?"

"What do you want?"

"Can you please teach me how to cook?" Minho asked as Chan and Hyunjin both looked at him wondering why he needed to know how to cook if he couldn't consume food without getting sick.

"Why do you want me to teach you how to cook if you never eat? Actually, I've never seen any of you three eat anything before...are you guys okay? I should start bringing you all lunch?"

"We're fine, don't waste your time on us like that." Minho said with an awkward laugh, "but it's not for me. It's for Jisung. I want to make sure he's eating properly."

"I thought you were only going to sit with him for a few more days?" Chan questioned but Minho shook his head and smiled.

"I got him to agree to be my friend. He said that I would regret asking him within a week and I told him to give me a week to decide for myself and he agreed. If I don't regret asking, which I won't then he can't ignore and avoid me anymore."

"When do we get to meet your boyfriend?" Hyunjin teased.

"I don't have one but you can meet Jisung whenever he feels comfortable enough to meet you guys."

"You literally forced him to be your friend. Meeting us can't be that scary compared to what you've done." Seungmin replied.

"I didn't force him...I just gave him a little push because I was worried about him" Minho frowned.

"Uh-huh if that's how you wanna word it then okay...but yeah, I can teach you how to make food. I'm not great at cooking either though so I can't promise that it will turn out good."

"I'm going to your house after school."

~~~~~~~~

"Hi, Jisung" Minho greeted with a smile as he walked into their last class of the day.

"Hello" Jisung mumbled, more focused on taking his books out of his bag than he was on Minho, causing the other to frown a bit.

Minho was about to try and start a conversation again but got cut off by the teacher who quickly explained that he was behind on grades so they were free to work on the partner assignment for the rest of the day.

Jisung silently turned around to face Minho and turned to the page where he had started his drawing.

"Let's play 21 questions" Minho recommended.

"But we're s-supposed to w-work on our project."

"We can talk while working on it. I'll go first. What's your favorite color?"

"Red" Jisung replied almost immediately.

"Why?" Minho questioned causing Jisung to pause and try to think of a way to word it without sounding insane.

"It's c-comforting. And t-the color is r-really pretty."

"Mine's mint. I think it's a really pretty color also."