📌13📌

He wished the feeling didn't have to go away so soon

Jisung walked back inside his house to see that both of his parents were still home which was kind of weird. Most of the time they weren't at the house much but for whatever reason, they had been there a lot in the past few days.

"Where's Jisung? I need to make sure he stays in his room so our friends don't see him." He heard his mother say "having a kid is so stressful. We should just kick him out already."

"He might tell people if we did that. It's not worth getting in trouble over. At least he listens to us. Also, he went to a friend's house."

"How the hell did he manage to make a friend? I feel bad for whoever has to hang out with him. Our mistake is causing other people issues now too. I wish I never went through with having him." He heard his mom say as the happiness he felt when he was with Minho quickly went away.

"Me too. He's embarrassing. At least we've managed to keep it a secret from everyone at work. Just annoying that he's constantly here. He also is constantly begging us for attention. Why bother telling us that he loves us when we have made it clear that we want nothing to do with him?"

"Yeah, it would be wonderful if he had the slightest bit of common sense." His mother scoffed.

Jisung didn't want to hear any more of it. He quickly walked past the living room and upstairs straight to his bathroom.

"Jisung, make sure you stay up there!" He heard his mom yell, obviously not caring about him overhearing their conversation. It wasn't anything that she wouldn't have said to his face if they were in the same room with each other for long enough.

I feel bad for Minho too.

I wish they didn't make the mistake of having me either.

I wish they didn't have to deal with me so they could just live their lives how they want to and not constantly feel regretful.

I'm sorry I'm such an embarrassment.

I'm sorry that I still love you even though you both hate me.

I'm sorry that I ruined your lives.

I'm sorry that I'm stupid enough to think that anything would ever change.

Jisung was almost completely zoned out, he didn't realize how many cut's he had made while thinking all of this.

It was a lot. His entire arm was pretty much covered in blood.

Jisung admired it with blurred sight from crying.

All he knew is that he saw red. A lot of red. It made him feel a bit better. He stared at his arm that felt numb.

Is this enough to kill me?

Then no one would have to be bothered by me anymore.

My parents wouldn't have to deal with me.

I may have made 17 years of their lives miserable but at least they could live the rest of it without having to deal with me.