🌹49🌹

not proofread bc it's a long chapter and i'm lazy

-after school the next day-

"Are you nervous about our friend hang out?" Minho questioned, noticing how Jisung had seemed out of it today. Like he was waiting for something that he didn't want to happen.

"Why would I be nervous about that?"

"I don't know you seem nervous about something."

"It's not important right now. I'm just- I'll tell you later" Jisung said since he had spotted where Changbin and Felix were waiting for them.

"Hi!" Felix said and gave Jisung a quick hug then waved at Minho as Changbin also said hi to them.

"Can you tell us where we are going now?" Minho asked.

"No. Changbin can drive us all there. It's still going to be a surprise." Felix explained as he led the way to Changbin's car where he sat next to Changbin in the front seat and Minho and Jisung sat next to each other in the back.

Once they got to their destination Felix smiled and looked at the other two and said, "surprise!"

Minho and Jisung both looked out of the window and had expressionless faces as they saw a carnival.

"Why do neither of you look excited?" Felix asked with a pout.

"I'm scared of heights," Minho confessed.

"Me too," Jisung added, causing Felix and Changbin to both sigh.

"Can you guys at least try to go on one ride? I promise it won't be that bad."

"Ummm," Minho said, looking out the window again.

"We can still do other things there besides ride rides." Jisung pointed out, trying to get out of having to go on anything.

This seemed to spark a thought in Felix. "Just one, please? If you both hate it then you can go by yourselves and play games and stuff for a while and Binnie and I will go on the rides."

Felix knew they were both going to hate it. He just wanted to see their reactions. His main goal was now to get them to be alone together so hopefully one of them would make a move.

Minho looked at Jisung to see what his thoughts were on Felix's offer. He hoped that Jisung would say no because he knew he would end up embarrassing himself in front of him if they did go on a ride but if Jisung agreed to it then he would go too.

"Fine." Jisung agreed.

Felix smirked to himself and grabbed Changbin's hand as Minho and Jisung followed his lead to whichever ride he was making them go on.

"Felix no," Jisung said as he looked up at the ride that went extremely high up in the air before dropping back down extremely fast.

"You already agreed to it,"  Felix said, using his free hand to pull Jisung to the ride as Minho reluctantly followed.

"Jisung," Minho said to get his attention as he sat down next to him and held out one of his hands so he could hold it. Not that it helped much considering that they were still both terrified of the ride.