🍓51🍓

Minho woke up first the next morning and quickly turned off his alarm so that it wouldn't wake Jisung up. He wanted just ten more minutes of Jisung's arms wrapped around him making him feel warm as he admired the younger's features.

He wished they could just stay there for the entire day but he knew he had to wake him up eventually.

"Jisung," He said and shook the younger's shoulder a bit causing him to open his eyes for a split second before closing them again and pouting.

Minho glanced down at his lips for a second before looking away and shaking his head a bit. He couldn't turn it into a regular habit when they were still only friends with each other. No matter how tempting it was.

"We have to go to school," Minho reminded as Jisung sighed and opened his eyes.

"Why did yesterday have to end?" Jisung questioned and let go of Minho so he could get up to both of their disappointment(?).

"Are you implying that you would like to go on another date?" Minho teased, half-seriously.

"Was yesterday considered a date?" Jisung questioned as he blushed and looked over at Minho.

"Do you not remember saying "it was fun" after Felix Felix asked us how our "date" went?"

"I didn't realize that's what he asked," Jisung said and face-planted back onto the bed in embarrassment.

"Do you not want to consider it a date?" Minho further teased but also wanting to know the answer.

"Do you?"

"I don't mind if you don't."

"I umm...I don't mind," Jisung mumbled into a pillow causing Minho to smile.

"Then can we go on another one?"

"When?" Jisung questioned. Not believing that this was actually happening. He didn't understand why Minho would want to date someone like him. He was still convinced that Minho was just trying to get something out of him or just get him to stop self-harming but he didn't care at the moment.

"Today after school?" Minho asked. He knew it was soon but there was no reason to plan weeks ahead when neither of them was likely to have plans and he wanted to keep Jisung away from his parents as much as possible.

"I can't today."

"What are you doing?" Minho asked curiously.

"How about Saturday?" Jisung questioned, ignoring Minho's question.

"Okay...but can you tell me what's been stressing you out so much recently now?"

"I'm just overthinking things. I doubt anything is actually going to happen and I promise it doesn't have anything to do with you." Jisung quickly explained and got up, "I'm gonna go take a shower."

Jisung knew he should probably tell Minho about it even if he was overthinking it but he didn't want to cause him to worry when he highly doubted anything too horrible would come from it.

Minho on the other hand had a weird feeling about it but he learned from last time that he can't force Jisung to talk about something if he didn't want to. He just hoped he was right about overthinking whatever he was going to be busy doing after school.