🥊36🥊

Jisung was nervous about going to school the next day. He wasn't sure if he was now supposed to talk to Minho or if Minho would try to talk to him. He didn't know why he was even thinking about it so much, he wanted to talk to Minho but the fact that Minho knew about his self-harming made him feel uneasy around him.

It wasn't even because he felt like Minho was judgemental toward him for it but he still felt insecure about it.

It's not even like Minho could see them since they were covered but he now knew that they were there and Jisung hated that.

And of course, he was still mad about how Minho handled the entire situation. Minho was extremely worried about him which made it make the slightest amount of sense but that still doesn't change the fact that he forced Jisung to show him when he clearly stated that he didn't want to.

Texting him was fine because he knew Minho couldn't do anything and if he did bring it up it was easier to change the subject or simply block him if it came to that.

If he brought it up in real life it would be a lot more difficult to excuse the subject.

If Minho really did miss me then maybe he won't bring it up.

he might be scared of me ignoring him again.

It's really none of his business anyway.

He looked too guilty to do something like that again and Mina is gone so he has no reason to.

He has no way of knowing whether or not I have done it again.

Or so he thought.

~~~~~~~~

Minho was not planning on making the first move in starting up a conversation with Jisung. He didn't want to be the cause of Jisung hurting himself over being overly stressed out again.

He already couldn't stop thinking about the day after their entire argument when Jisung had come back smelling like blood. Minho knew it was his fault and he hated that he was the cause.

He wanted Jisung to talk to him on his own terms, especially after everything that had happened.

It was also at the same time terrifying because things could go from perfectly fine to Jisung being seriously hurt or even dead without Minho knowing. He needed to get Jisung to talk to him but he had no idea how.

Forcing it wasn't the correct way and he wasn't about to try it again.

So he was going off the hope that letting Jisung start talking to him again at his own pace would gain his trust back and soon he would know how to help him stop.

He wasn't too surprised when the younger hadn't even glanced at him the next day at school after their texting conversation. He wasn't expecting it to be that easy.

However, he immediately smiled when he heard his phone ding and saw a text message from the blue-haired boy which he immediately replied to.

Jisung:
hi Minho 💞

Minho:
Hello babe